• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 213 - Nunes vs Shevchenko II - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody here follow Anthony Pettis on Snapchat? I swear to god he spends more taking taking photos of himself than he does training nowadays.

Shev open work out

Whittaker full open work out

Anybody here follow Anthony Pettis on Snapchat? I swear to god he spends more taking taking photos of himself than he does training nowadays.

Miller 3.00!

Any ideas what Luca picked this event?

I was surprised I opened as the favorite, he has alot more UFC fights than I do, get him on the ground, I think that will be his downfall again, I'm just better, best I'd looked and felt, another first round finish

8 days notice, first time in vegas, originally we were going to fight at 185, but it's a really tough cut, will go back to 185 after this, spent a week at AKA, will finish early second round

I've been training 20 years, all to win this fight, I will do everything I need to win this fight, I'm prepared mentally, I believe all my heart I will take this fight, I love long fights, 5 rounds is good for me, at the same time I will look for finish as soon as I can, I am not a friend with my opponent, I will only step forward, only victory

Was cutting way too much weight, dying to make that weight, whole training camp was trying to cut weight, 145 isn't for me at my age, I needed a break after my last fights, at 145 I couldn't punch and kick hard, I'm hungry again, it's all mental, swap sparring partners, tasting blood, going harder, Duke called this fight out, I'm going to kill this guy, shock the world, finish him, excited to get back in there

Omg, +5 1/2 pts handicap available for Camozzi. Lmao. So disrespectful - did Laprise become an unstoppable killer overnight and I missed it?

EDIT: Nevermind, this appears to be an error on BFO's part. I was about to take some of that.

i didn't think it was an error, cause line was so wide.. i have some on camozzi +5.5 and +3.5, both are still pending, think they'll honor it

i agree, laprise line COMPLETELY unjustified. up a weight class? short notice? 7" reach disadvantage? and he's never been a big KO threat.. NOT chad ITD is -150..

weight cut is on track, I have contemplated going to 170, but for now it's 155, Lyme disease need a clean diet, I could barely train for the diego fight, after the medication, I still train smarter, I stepped away from strength and conditioning, those extra 2-3 workouts kicked my ass, I still sprint and run, but don't lift weights, I can go hard for 15 even if it sucks, I've wanted to fight him for a while, I like being pushed

man i took the santos +150 opener cause i knew it would shift.. but i'm just nowhere near as confident as most here. i just freerolled it with meerschaert +133.

Short notice:
- Chad Laprise (in for Alan Jouban) vs. Brian Camozzi [3 weeks]

I expect him to break, will put the pressure, stay in his face, make him give up, my first full time camp with roufusport, felder is there as well, everybody is in camp

Trust me, Omienclanczuk DEC +1400 at bet365 is way off.

Stamann - Wrestled and boxed in highschool, I have 20 amateur fights, I've fought twice in one night, train at Michigan Top Team

Font - even when I was paying baseball, football, I was the finesse guy, Out smart people, out technique guys, but sometimes you have to be that guy that goes forward and tries to kill, I've only watched his UFC fights, been working on my ground and wrestling for plan B, plan C, my focus is better, keep it simple, having more fun, sparring with different boxers, boxing with younger, faster guys, get rid of him first round, straight right

Trust me, Omienclanczuk DEC +1400 at bet365 is way off.

omie was one td away in the 3rd round from possilby winning a decision against hamilton. hes never been finishd by punches so there is a possiblity of a middle here if he can win round two like he did against freight train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back