• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 212 is a terrible card

Nah. It's got a few good fights but the rest is made up of some has-beens and up-and-comers.

Should be some nasty finishes, but it's a low quality card comparatively.

These usually end up being the most exciting cards in terms of finishes

These usually end up being the most exciting cards in terms of finishes
For sure... The Just Bleed God is on speed-dial for this one, but in terms of name-brand quality, it's poor.

For sure... The Just Bleed God is on speed-dial for this one, but in terms of name-brand quality, it's poor.

Every international card is. They make the main a good one, make the rest of the card trash and hope that it works out for the best. I honestly wish they'd reduce the # of PPV's a year, make more fight night cards or Fox cards, and then have 1 PPV a month or even 1 every 6 weeks but stack it beyond belief.

Maybe they'll do something different when they get that weekly show going on Fight pass

Brazil vs USA x 7
Brazil vs Poland x 1
Brazil vs UK x 1
Brazil vs Nigeria x 1
Brazil vs Mexio x 1

Brazil vs Brazil x 1

Brazil vs World x 11

Forza Brazil Let's Go Brazil!!!

ca3b05b78894148045e73922914bf5e3.jpg

I won't be watching it live. Not excited for it at all.

OFFICIAL TS JUNE 3RD, 2017 DAILY SCHEDULE

Log on sherdog

Click start new thread

Start typing

Complain that the latest ufc ppv card isn't up to my standards

Monitor thread i created; if anyone disagrees with my thread, emotionally argue with computer screen or type up a response and wait for reply

Continue this until preliminary card starts in my area

Take public bus from near parents house to downtown until it arrives at a stop within walking distance of buffalo wild wings

Monitor sherdog pbp threads until main card starts

Walk into buffalo wild wings

Order nothing but water

Watch entire ppv card that i complained about for free until it is over

Pay $2 bill for waters

Leave buffalo wild wings

Return to nearest bus stop

Take bus thats route goes towards parents home

Walk into parents home

Walk down stairs to basement

Change into pajamas

Put on retainer

Go to sleep

Repeat once per UFC ppv

I really want to see the main event and want to check out Vitor's last fight in the UFC, but the rest of the matches are free fight card material. Torn between ordering this PPV or not.

Someone said it was stacked the other day

Main fight is 10/10 for me, rest of the card is dogshit.

Back