• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1169: #LivOnTop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know much about them Ukrainians. I believe her!

"i'm really a witch, Rex" - Big Lou

Me:

yoel-romero-everything-is-possible.gif

@RollSonnenRoll listening to some Lady Gaga to close this workout. Did you know she was born in the year of the tiger? Did you also know in China they want boys born in the year of the tiger but not girls. Cowards the lot of them, I say! Give me the female tigers, dawg! I'm hardcore!

@RollSonnenRoll listening to some Lady Gaga to close this workout. Did you know she was born in the year of the tiger? Did you also know in China they want boys born in the year of the tiger but not girls. Cowards the lot of them, I say! Give me the female tigers, dawg! I'm hardcore!
Makes perfect sense to me. Must be why she's in the GOAT conversation

<5><5><5>

YOUUUUU AND IIIIIIIII

"I used to watch Hocus Pocus every Fall as a kid so I'm kind of a witch too! We have so much in common. We should get married." - Ol' Roll

Not to get lewd here but I'd like to watch you breed her and I'll just leave it at that!

And Roxie cant have none cause she was walking around with a poop in her mouth for several seconds before I noticed it and made her spit it out
Little nasty ass already had her treat

2cd4c09e6552a68776da91c9cf7f894c8c4e6d22.gif

How many times has that damn Jungle Boi gotten an 8 Seconds residual check and taken Anna Jay to Cancun?! HOW MANY?!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back