• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright my elite bets are placed. Here they are. 4 leg parlays FTW! :) Feel free to tail and win easy money.

Benitez $210 to win $325
Sherman $210 to win $350
Casey $150 to win $270
Jotko $150 to win $270
Knight $300 to win $600
Alvarez $210 to win $400
Maia $300 to win $555
Andrade $150 to win $345
Miocic $180 to win $325

Knight+Sherman+Benitez $300 to win $1500
Jotko+Casey+Antigulov+Sherman $300 to win $2000
Andrade+Maia+Knight+Antigulov $150 to win $1600
Alvarez+Stipe/JDS O1,5+Antigulov/Christensen U1.5+Benitez $150 to win $1300
(MM+Gunnar+Swanson+Maia+Alvarez+Gus) $300 to win $2800

#RedemptionTime, #PaybackTime, #FuckBookies, #EliteBetting, #ExpertBettor, #RIPRobbie, #HighLevel, #TeamBudden

Where are you getting those odds?

EDIT: are you adding in your initial stake?

UFC 211: FREE MONEY

$$ Antigulov/Vick/Alvarez parlay $$

$$ Yair Rodriguez via KO/TKO $$

$$ Jorge Masvidal via KO/TKO $$

Thank Me Later s/o Drake.

Let's get it boys!

<JRSmith40>

<13>

money-toilet.jpg

U type like a 68 year old and U are clogging the threads with complaining when U don't contribute anything yourself.

I posted 2 +600 spots last event in REAL TIME. Both hit. That is literally more than u have contributed your entire stay. I've posted multiple thousand dollar slips. Winners and losers. I was down 40k this year but have completely turned it around the last 3 events. I am currently at this moment on my way to Vegas with over 25k in cash to possibly bet this event.

My plays will most likely be

Sherman small
Casey small
Maia very small
Andrade large
JDS large

Small is 1-2K

I don't even think you actually bet real currency

Hyperbole waaaay out of control on DP/Poirier. All the sudden both dudes have glass jaws and both are either GOATs or complete bums, wild.

And surprised there haven't been any more big shifts with Luca placing his bets. Maybe we overrated that. Shame, was expecting him to be on Vick so I could get Polo at something crazy
Totally agree

Hyperbole waaaay out of control on DP/Poirier. All the sudden both dudes have glass jaws and both are either GOATs or complete bums, wild.

And surprised there haven't been any more big shifts with Luca placing his bets. Maybe we overrated that. Shame, was expecting him to be on Vick so I could get Polo at something crazy

Don't think he's bet yet

If I had to guess he's on Edgar and waiting for the lines to get better

Please explain how thats relative to this fight.

Sorry, I should have made it clear that I was being sarcastic. I don't think it's relevant whatsoever to this fight. The discussion was about who's performance against McGregor was more embarrassing so I figured I'd throw that out there.

Somehow Eddie managed to. Look, I haven't even bet the DP/Eddie fight yet. I'm just stating that losing quicker than someone doesn't mean the person looked worse. Eddie just looked WAY off in that fight. Poirier really didn't look off and got caught.

Honestly, I think DP is better standing and better overall grappling, with Eddie having the better wrestling. Normally that would make me like Poirier, however, I can see this fight looking more like a Chandler/Alvarez or Swanson/Poirier fight. I'm wanting Poirier odds to get better and that would likely be my play.

I agree, I think it looks like DP/Cub but I think DP hits harder and has better cardio at 155. Also, I believe he has much faster hands with straight shots down the pipe that are going to rattle Eddie's skull. Possibly fi

- Single dad for 10 years with 2 kids, just lost his job in the mortgage industry and got the call for the UFC
- Fine with the short nortice and feels this is finally his time to shine
- Looking to debut with a finish over Sherman

Coulter actually has a 1 inch reach advantage despite being 5 inches shorter. In another video he says he played football for 17 years and studies a ton of fight tape across a variety of arts these days

Last edited:
There's nothing to underrate because he doesn't have any solid data showing he can do otherwise. The picks on him are purely based off personal perceived
ability...ie: "he's taller and really athletic/explosive, so he will likely bring the heat and KO edgar because Edgar has been in wars and we think his chin is possibly done" but nothing on his resume actually shows this is possible against a top 3 opponent. Aside from a KO getting through, he hasn't shown he can win a points battle with Edgar with his general sloppiness and willingness to give up cage real estate -- he's bound to get caught in the clinch and tied up / taken down. He's never had anyone with Edgar's top control on top of him either.

Edgar has shown he's a constant problem for anyone in the top 10 yet Yair has never beat anyone with a ranking.

His threat is a high paced offensive barrage at distance...therefore his path to victory is either a huge shot getting through and/or a huge shot getting through that injures Edgar the rest of the time (ie: snaps an arm blocking a kick OSP/Jones style). He doesn't have a reliable advantage otherwise
See, I think you're focusing too much on resume rather than how the fights gonna go down. Jon Jones never fought a striker like Shogun before their title fight, but what happened there? Idk how you dont think life is gonna be difficult for Edgar considering everything Yair brings to the table. Yes, Yair can be sloppy can get himself into more trouble than he needs to be, but as a Frankie fan, this fight really worries me.

See, I think you're focusing too much on resume rather than how the fights gonna go down. Jon Jones never fought a striker like Shogun before their title fight, but what happened there? Idk how you dont think life is gonna be difficult for Edgar considering everything Yair brings to the table. Yes, Yair can be sloppy can get himself into more trouble than he needs to be, but as a Frankie fan, this fight really worries me.

Well Bader was ranked 7th when Jones took him out...Yair doesn't have a ranked win at all. We have no gauge of how he does against the top 10 (or even top 15)

I don't think it'll be a walk in the park for Frankie, but from what we know of Yair, he likes to fight going forward, hasn't really shown much ability to fight going backwards and we don't know how he will deal with the adversity of Frankie's takedowns and top game. He slowed down a lot against Rosa after multiple takedowns/scrambles.

Its amazing the useless insults on this board. I am new here, but been on many other ufc forums and still am and this is the worst with no close 2nd. I wonder why i post here because of that sometimes.

Anyway i will be willing to sig. bet/ban bet whatever as i see those terms floating around here anyone on JJ over Andrade if there are any takers and it seems there is no shortage on this forum. Outside of here on Utube handicappers and comments below, ufc pickem, other forums ect. its about 80-20 JJ, but thats fine a lot of respected people on here offsets some of that.

Be back on tomorrow morning sometime so MOD set it up if thats how it works and lets go.

TY much respect (for most)

This thread used to be great. Crazy insults now and calling Yair a lock is even worse lol

Last week I predicted a Leites win after analysis and I should've backed that a bit more strongly...
This week my pick is Chas Skelly...
I really like Jason Knight as a fighter, in fact he is probably my favourite and I have backed him every time he's gone into the octagon. Chas Skelly however is a fighter I am also familiar with and with his skill-set and rugged determination I think that he will cause Jason Knight more problems than he can handle. Jason Knight and Chas Skelly are typically rugged fighters, both with a medium-high paced aggressive press who are both comfortable with the fight being brought to the ground. I don't see Knight having the firepower to put away the tenacious Skelly in the first couple of rounds, nor the superior submission game to lock Skelly up. Skelly has had questions raised with his cardio.. however his fight against Elkins proved a few doubters that he could fight for the distance. Knights flaw lately has been his third round, he tends to hang in there and do a Mike Perry.. blocking punches with his face.

I see Skelly surviving a Knight ground scramble at the end of the first round, ultimately turning it into a striking matchup in the 2nd and 3rd with several failed mutual takedowns. Skelly to out volume Knight in the 3rd to take a unanimous win.

Good luck with the event fellas

Man, I couldn't disagree with your analysis on this one more. Proving doubters in the Elkins fight that he can hang the distance? Dude, Skelly was favored there and Elkins' wins prior to that were 7/8 decisions. It's not like Elkins getting an ITD win was expected there. Skelly's cardio issue that many expected was actually confirmed in that fight. Then I'm not sure why you would say Skelly winning down the stretch would be the likely way. It's honestly the exact opposite. Knight's wins aren't early, and Skelly's are. My guess is that Knight would be far more likely to have to survive early and come back strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back