UFC 208 main event..

Fight will bomb on ppv if holly vs germaine is headlining. 150k tops.

Yes...

I'm quite sure that's exactly what Dana had in mind when he caved, and created the division.

Cyborg turned down two different fights for the inaugural title. I'm confident in stating nobody expected that to happen. So the UFC decided to go ahead, with the inaugural. Possibly as a way to punish Cyborg for turning the fight down ??? Her turning it down made Dana look like a massive asshole.

It was a good idea in my opinion, to move forward. And had nothing to do with punishing Cyborg. So then we all expected that Cyborg would then indeed become the first challenger for the new champ. Dana said as much. Isn't this what most people thought, and expected ?

Now we find out there was a huge reason why Cyborg turned the inaugural down. Because she was knowingly taking a banned substance. And I expect her to be suspended for it.

The division is probably more even, and competitive without Cyborg. Bring Anderson over. And scour the planet for any more woman that could be legit at FW. In time it could become as competitive as BW. That division was thin to start, but much stronger, and competitive now.

But the UFC will do whatever they want. Neither scrubbing the division. Or allowing it to go ahead is a bad choice, imo. I didn't want the thing. But, they made it. So they may as well try rollin with it. I'd love to see Holly win this belt.

But nobody could be so obtuse. As to believe this is the way anybody expected things to go. So what's the point in bitching about it like it is ? You know what you're saying is crap. And it's a fuckin title fight in a new division. Title fights should always be the main event, over any non-title fight. What's the fuckin issue ? Are you a big fan of Cyborg, that's pissed because she popped ?

PPV... That means if you don't want to pay for it. Nobody can force you to pay for it. It's completely voluntary. If you don't like it, don't watch.

Back