UFC 208 main event..

Warfist

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So this is how much the company has fallen?? They give us Holly Holm vs Germaine de Randamie??

For fucks sake..

Download-File

I like Holly Holm.

They aren't giving it to you, they're offering it for you to purchase. Just don't buy it.

It is terrible, I don't see how anyone can say it isn't. Holm got chased out of a lighter class on a two fight skid, both are 135ers.

It's really fucking stupid to have the division at all if this is the best they can do.

What else can they do? thats all they got. they put everything into the end of ths year and now they nothing to throw down but a queen high!!! Not even a pair of 2's lol

It's not like they didn't try to put on a better main event

Every other champ either booked, injured or recently fought.

Shit happens

Honestly if you don't wanna pay $60 for GDR vs Holms I get it... just know that your not a real fan and your actually kind of a piece of shit.

#WMMARulez

More like Fight Nite ..

raw

Last edited by a moderator:
145lbs was a terrible decision, two weight classes was enough.

First class shitshow. And I pay for 85 to 90 percent of PPVs would never buy that card.

Not every card needs a title fight. Lots of exciting fights would sell more than this.

Lose 2 in a row, get instant title shot. What a joke.

Easy solution: don't buy it.

If fans didn't buy the weak cards, they would stop putting them on

Honestly if you don't wanna pay $60 for GDR vs Holms I get it... just know that your not a real fan and your actually kind of a piece of shit.

#WMMARulez
I know you're joking but why do you goofs STILL not know you can get it on fight pass for much cheaper if you just use a VPN

I bought tickets for this when the UFC said a headliner was coming.

Dana fooled me again.

Even worse than the headliner is Glover vs Cannonier co-main. wtf?

I bought tickets for this when the UFC said a headliner was coming.

Dana fooled me again.

Even worse than the headliner is Glover vs Cannonier co-main. wtf?

Name a bigger headliner than Holm?

Back