UFC 207 PPV Rip Off

if they made a card where every single title in the org was on the line it would still be a rip off. The entire PPV business model is a rip off.

That card will be fine. Everybody complained UFC 206 didn't have GSP or DC/Rumble but it still delivered several finishes...

You guys are a bunch of spoiled babies, Ronda vs nunes, Cruz vs Cody, tj vs lineker, stun gun vs saffiedine and borg vs smolka is a fantastic ppv card.

Cruz is on it, so thats good enough.

You ever seen other combat sports ppvs? They are trash 75% of the time, enjoy the fact that mma does a good job of catering to the consumer and giving you value for your dollar instead of being a bunch of bloodsuckers.

You guys are a bunch of spoiled babies, Ronda vs nunes, Cruz vs Cody, tj vs lineker, stun gun vs saffiedine and borg vs smolka is a fantastic ppv card.

Its being fucking mugged off paying good money for weaker than usual cards. If you don't see that then you are the mug

Its being fucking mugged off paying good money for weaker than usual cards. If you don't see that then you are the mug

Weaker as in comparison to what exactly? 205? Well then yeah every ppv sucks on paper compared to that. Stop acting like a spoiled and entitled baby and enjoy the product. There is nothing weak about ufc 207 as a ppv, nothing.

You are shit, newb
escalated.gif

I will enjoy it for free Saturday morning, not paying $70 for a girl's main event.

i love this generic defense "if you don't like ____ it's because you are a fake"
Pretty sure he said ''It IS a shit card'' instead of ''I don't ike the card''

It is like saying that McGregor is a shit fighter instead of saying you don't like it

How is it a rip-off ?

You will know the exact main ppv card days before it starts ( Barring injury, or popping ).

They are selling a product. You know exactly what the product is. You decide if you want to buy it. There's nothing being misrepresented. As long as the public keeps hearing about a fight being pulled ASAP.

There's no attempt to rip-off shit. I'm not sure you get the concept of getting ripped-off.

Casual detected
I'm barely even that. I only watch Ronda fights. She is truly an inspiration to me. I'm so sorry that you wasted a few seconds responding to my worthless self.

Weaker as in comparison to what exactly? 205? Well then yeah every ppv sucks on paper compared to that. Stop acting like a spoiled and entitled baby and enjoy the product. There is nothing weak about ufc 207 as a ppv, nothing.

Dont cry mate. Its just an opinion...... GO 207 and all its greatness. Let me get my wallet out

Dont cry mate. Its just an opinion...... GO 207 and all its greatness. Let me get my wallet out

I hate to say an opinion is wrong, but you're wrong on this. There is no way that any fan of mma can say that this isn't a great ppv with depth. Sorry Conor isn't fighting but he's not mma.

I hate to say an opinion is wrong, but you're wrong on this. There is no way that any fan of mma can say that this isn't a great ppv with depth. Sorry Conor isn't fighting but he's not mma.
Mate theres others on here agreeing with me. So lots of us are wrong???

Back