UFC 207 PPV Rip Off

Mcgregorian

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
How can they still charge the same prices for PPV with so many drop outs? Lets be honest, apart from two fights its a shit card....

You are shit, newb

Rousey vs Nunes will end with a finish, probably in the 1st, Rousey has never been in a boring fight

Cruz vs Cody and TJ vs Lineker are good fights, Smolka vs Borg a decent one that maybe could turn into FOTN and DHK vs Saffidinie will be a war

Maybe you tried to say It's a shit card for casuals like you

Last edited:
Because no one has to buy it? They will try and get or not get buys.

How can they still charge the same prices for PPV with so many drop outs? Lets be honest, apart from two fights its a shit card....
Not disagreeing with you but how many shit cards turn out better than the stacked ones....Quite a few

You're still going to watch it TS

Not disagreeing with you but how many shit cards turn out better than the stacked ones....Quite a few
I think it's more about having 2 fights that were originally free now on ppv.

True true... I blame all of it on Cain. I was going to win nice coin on Weredum

It's funny that you complain about paying for this card; would love to see your reaction to paying for 208.

You have two options:

Watch
Don't watch

You'll be watching it. So will 1m+ others. Ronda's return is worth it alone.

Some decent fights
Main event is shit
Not really a solid ppv
Not staying up till 6am to watch this card and i watch 90% of the cards and have been for years and years

So is Cain a confirmed scratch?
Yeah. The NSAC said they wouldn't let him fight. Good call since he said he wasn't able to stand for long periods of time without pain and this would have been a...you know...cage fight.

Back