Ufc 207 cruz and cody poster is sick

Nice try but I see your trolling me at Dom will finish someone
Actually it was a very brave trolling, but betting your kit on that was ....
I'll try to find you something cute
Not trolling at all. Unlike Perry, I think necktat will keep swinging after he's been getting his ass kicked. He's gonna gas and get beaten on. Dom by tko, round 4.

Sexy AV. Don't worry, you won't be alone.
parryjesusmu-jpg.181699
Cristiano Ronaldo is a sex symbol and gay icon.

oEb7lbq.gif

Not trolling at all. Unlike Perry, I think necktat will keep swinging after he's been getting his ass kicked. He's gonna gas and get beaten on. Dom by tko, round 4.

I think Cody has some kind of gifted hands, his dedication leads him to watch his opponents fights so it is possible that he comes with various gameplan to adjust to Decisionator footwork and I dont think itll be about gas tank.
As it has been said Cody has 5 rounds to just land one clean shot and its over.

I think Cody has some kind of gifted hands, his dedication leads him to watch his opponents fights so it is possible that he comes with various gameplan to adjust to Decisionator footwork and I dont think itll be about gas tank.
As it has been said Cody has 5 rounds to just land one clean shot and its over.
Gifted hands you say........

Ysqq61L.jpg

......gonna be a long time before we get the Cody "Bumlove" Garbrandt story, unless PVZ sells hers haha she already said he got a tiny peepee.

Gifted hands you say........

Ysqq61L.jpg

......gonna be a long time before we get the Cody "Bumlove" Garbrandt story, unless PVZ sells hers haha she already said he got a tiny peepee.

Cody is far from that level for sure but I am also sure this is his favorite movie

Cody is far from that level for sure but I am also sure this is his favorite movie
he is way ahead of Perry but he's in the thin BW division and just hasn't generated the kind of interest Perry has, and he's so awkward in interviews you don't know whether to get behind what he's saying or distance yourself from it. Perry is raw to the motherf*#'ing hardcore, Garbrandt is just plain goofy and trapped in the body of a bro dude.

its not a great poster mainly for business reason, art wise its passable.

Cruz is the champ and the draw.

Cody is a young up and comer who many dont know.

So why would you make the Cody the main focus of the poster?

We are talking who is hotter. Alan is.
35? he's older than dirt my god! Ronaldo is priiiiiiiiiime meat....

Let me ask you this, if a cock was about to be shoved in your mouth and it was between Ronaldo and Jouban, who would you choose? Cuz I'll accept Ronaldo's cumshot down my throat if that was the case. No homo.

he is way ahead of Perry but he's in the thin BW division and just hasn't generated the kind of interest Perry has, and he's so awkward in interviews you don't know whether to get behind what he's saying or distance yourself from it. Perry is raw to the motherf*#'ing hardcore, Garbrandt is just plain goofy and trapped in the body of a bro dude.

Platinum Mike is one of a kind

690196HeroDogAwardsFinalistBretagne.jpg

I'm not a fan of Cruz facing the other way. Very strange to have Cody standing front & center with Dom facing the other way. It's artistically well done... but I don't care for the concept.

Amen brother
A true class act, an ordinary hero

372289GettyImages166667262600x450.jpg
and this year he entertained the Jouban family with a one man nativity play!

their little boy's face lit up when Platinum Mike let him squeeze his costume Reindeer nose and stroke his costume reindeer beard. Best day of the little scamps life no doubt.

VgTZ4nU.jpg

Back