Ufc 207 cruz and cody poster is sick

CxT3cV8UAAAp4_e.jpg:large

This is sick

The Neck tat being center stage really drives home what the UFC is all about

giphy.gif

I guess I understand jerking off to brawlers with shitty tattoos, if that's your thing, but actually betting on them to win fights... that just doesn't make sense. Cruz is gonna finish this idiot, and I'm gonna dress you in something pretty. You probably won't mind it too much, because all the tatted up dudes are gonna think you look beautiful.

Be careful, Cody can knockout Dominick in the first round

I guess I understand jerking off to brawlers with shitty tattoos, if that's your thing, but actually betting on them to win fights... that just doesn't make sense. Cruz is gonna finish this idiot, and I'm gonna dress you in something pretty. You probably won't mind it too much, because all the tatted up dudes are gonna think you look beautiful.

<Kobe213>

Cody is going to knockout your boyfriend

Cruz has high school girl level of striking. Check my AV for proof

Not the official one right?
Too good, too clean - looks like it was made by someone who actually loves the sport.
You're right the UFC just have the same poster with different people trying to make it more business like, it's the hurt business hype it up. People on sherdog do a better job on the posters than they do

Not the official one right?
Too good, too clean - looks like it was made by someone who actually loves the sport.
You're right the UFC just have the same poster with different people trying to make it more business like, it's the hurt business hype it up. People on sherdog do a better job on the posters than they do

Needs more birds and less shitty tats.

Nice try but I see your trolling me at Dom will finish someone
Actually it was a very brave trolling, but betting your kit on that was ....
I'll try to find you something cute

You don't have to be kidding, it's all good, I'm taking out another one of you Platinum ho's, 2 for 2 after next week, and I'm gonna make it another anti Perry kit, just for the fun of it. @Abazzdeboom is gonna be sucking Jouban cock for the next month, and then after that I'll make another bet against one of you Plat Nation chicks. I'm not trying to take out the best of the best, I'm going after you bottom feeders so that I can pad my record. @Jermei, I don't want the best, I want these deplorables.

In. Let us all witness @kwoodward50 Dismantle Plat Nation

You don't have to be kidding, it's all good, I'm taking out another one of you Platinum ho's, 2 for 2 after next week, and I'm gonna make it another anti Perry kit, just for the fun of it. @Abazzdeboom is gonna be sucking Jouban cock for the next month, and then after that I'll make another bet against one of you Plat Nation chicks. I'm not trying to take out the best of the best, I'm going after you bottom feeders so that I can pad my record. @Jermei, I don't want the best, I want these deplorables.
Cool story bro.
<{Heymansnicker}>

B9UCpd9.jpg

Sorry if repost but its my first time seeing it
it's got potential but the blurring of Cruz's belt looks horrible and the Cruz face chosen to go in the background is a bit lame compared to the fired up Garbrandt, plus the positioning of both those templates is messy with Cruz's face being chopped off at the side and Garbrandt's being too far up and too close to the centre images.

it certainly has nice lighting and colours

Last edited:
Back