• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 206: Max Holloway vs. Anthony Pettis PBP (Discussion)

No clue how this fight lives up to the last two, but it's an amazing fight on paper.

I'm literally fucking shaking right now and it's not just because Cowboy is my favorite fighter. My god, those were two fucking amazing back to back fights. If this headliner delivers, this is gonna be an all-time fucking card.

This card so far...

Eiaha.gif

Bless us JBG!! Bless us!!

Now for main event to be a brawl and wad will be utterly blown.

Imagine if this was still co main

DC you bum, this is your fault

its crazy that there is still this fight to go..... Im fucking drained from these fights lol

this could be amazing as well though

Is this fight for the interim title still ?
from y understanding it is if Holloway wins and if Pettis does then it's back to the drawing board.

I hope Holloway whups that ass. What an embarrassment for the sport for someone to not make weight for a title shot.

Shaved head FW Anthony Pettis looks like Sergio Pettis.

I want Pettis to win just because I get triggered by Holloway constantly including his nickname in reference to himself.

I'm worried bout Pettis boxing skills and cardio

Wow, imagine having to follow up those fights?
Hope they got pumped af from all these insane performances

I can already tell this fight is going to be a disappointment after the rest of this card

Back