UFC 206: Holloway vs. Pettis Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

41371-1152855.png

changed my pick from Holloway to Pettis by first round TKO but it still hasn't updated. Just felt it earlier and went with it.

3 wins in a row, 6 wins 2 losses in the UFC, why is Rustam still not fighting top guys? He got to fight Bendo and lost, give him another chance.

41371-1156961.png

I just went JBG when I made this, will probably be wrong in half of 'em lol

No idea why so many are picking Weber Meek. He's not a very refined striker. If Albert Odzimkowski can outstrike him then Mein can too. He basically has a punchers chance.
I tend not to pick guys who have been out for a while. plus Meek looks like a Greek god

3 wins in a row, 6 wins 2 losses in the UFC, why is Rustam still not fighting top guys? He got to fight Bendo and lost, give him another chance.

Maybe because his last fight was abysmal in terms of entertaiment value?

No idea why so many are picking Weber Meek. He's not a very refined striker. If Albert Odzimkowski can outstrike him then Mein can too. He basically has a punchers chance.

I think in part to him beating Paul Harris cuz not everyone can beat Palharres...just Valhalla.

....and Hector Lombard..

aaan some Russian guy cant remember his name, pick one.

Oh ya and paul harris beat Jake shields so that means Meek > Toquino> Shields

That Palhares KO got him a lot of hype, I agree though Mein could definitely be him, I think I'm more excited to see Mein out of retirement than I am to see Meek debut in the UFC.

Maybe because his last fight was abysmal in terms of entertaiment value?
Okay? He won though, right? It's sad this industry is based off entertainment value instead of wins getting you a title shot it's how popular you are.

How long till start lads? Still watching the boxing

I will hop in a out guys, we are making the xmas tree, driking wine and stuff, girl stuff so of course Im gonna have to divide my attention.

Still, the ceremonial IN is required

mm9Y2.gif

Cowboy beats on Palhares I bet'cha. Interesting thought , Lightweight to WW versus a Middlewight to WW.

Cowboy vs Palhares would be an interesting matchup. I still pick Toquinho cuz heel hook > the rest.

Back