UFC 206: Holloway vs. Pettis Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

This event with all the cancelled fights is not ppv material in the least

Gtfo if u don't think this is PPV quality. I've watched far worse shit live at 6am in the morning.

Even though I wanna see the Vannata fight, Dana White and Company can eat a hot one!

I ain't ordering Fight Pass!

Even though I wanna see the Vannata fight, Dana White and Company can eat a hot one!

If I remember correctly, Fight Pass is free of charge for this month with a specific code which I don't remember. It was something like UFCALBANY or something similar.

Such a good card, love that a solid 125er match up is kicking things off. War Fun Size

Like 70% of the people who will be watching that fight didn't order fight pass either.

Makovsky vs Ortiz bet your house, car, dog and cat on this fight. Winner by deicision

okay you can bet neighbours house too

This card isn't as haunted as some other cards I remember.

I think the first two fights and the middle two fs1 prelims have the chance to be slow but the main card looks like it should be fun. I think i'm going to end up buying it.

Some really interesting fights tonight.

41371-1156949.png

I'll be a contrarian and pick Swanson. This means Choi will probably smoke him

Here's some quality shit to lift up the mood in this thread! At least try to show some excitement so we European suckers can feel something too!

I'll be a contrarian and pick Swanson. This means Choi will probably smoke him

Your sacrifice has been noted and will be taken into consideration once the Choi-fans have taken over the world.

I think the first two fights and the middle two fs1 prelims have the chance to be slow but the main card looks like it should be fun. I think i'm going to end up buying it.

Some really interesting fights tonight.

I think Fun Size/Ortiz should be fun if it hits the ground often, they both have solid scrambles. Val/Vivi has this stealth violent vibe to me, I think it'll have a finish.

No idea why so many are picking Weber Meek. He's not a very refined striker. If Albert Odzimkowski can outstrike him then Mein can too. He basically has a punchers chance.

Back