• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 203: CM Punk vs Mickey Gall PBP (Discussion)

By the way, I just want to say for the record, that although I have disparaged the notion of Mr. Punk having any chance in hell, I would actually be quite happy if he won. It would find it much more interesting! I won't say that I am hoping he wins but if it did I wouldn't be disappointed at all.

But he is NOT going to win.

Does Gall have a very impressive amateur background or something?

I've seen his two Pro fights and I didn't see anything special. I've seen better quality at local shows I've been at. Not that he's poor but I'm just not sure why people are making out like he's some killer?!

I think if CM has a reasonable fighting ability I think he has a chance. He's at a good camp and I'd expect him to show up very ready. He has a chance of upsetting Gall IMO.

Hes won lots BJJ comps. This will be his easiest figet probably ever since he started training martial arts

It's pretty sad, I'm hoping Faber gets a quick sub win, so we can see CM.
I actually watched some CM youtube videos to see who the heck he is.
I like his heel personality I hope he gets a win and talks a lot at the post fight presser.

I hope Punk kneels down during his walk-out and yells "It's clobbering time!"

tumblr_n4pi5e1ldW1qheak7o4_250.gif

Back