UFC 202: Pre-fight Press Conference (Video + Touch butt altercation) Discussion

Dis Gon Be Sweet!

giphy.gif

Dis Gon Be Sweet!

giphy.gif

I am seriously thinking about calling in "sick" today just so I can watch this. If I do decide to go through with it and the fucking mics don't work, I swear to God everybody there is getting Stunnered.

<23>

I am seriously thinking about calling in "sick" today just so I can watch this. If I do decide to go through with it and the fucking mics don't work, I swear to God everybody there is getting Stunnered.

<23>
Haha... make that cheese bro... you can watch the replay. Cause Stone Cold Says so!

<23>
Mics won't work

let's step the trashtalking game up, nate

Fuck.. it starts during the Celtic game tonight

I expect to hear...

I beat ur ass.

I wanna see Conair blow a gasket like he did when Nate brought up steroids last time.

The little fella has nothing but pipe dreams of what might have been.

Nate - "I already beat your ass"
Conor - "You just got luckeee"
Nate- "I see your still playin' touchbutt with that dork in the park"
Conor - "You shud be tankin' me. I changed your bum life yeh. Your rich now baby! You and Nick hahaaaaaaa yeh"

Remember to tune in 30 mins after the scheduled start time. Because that will be the real start time. Your welcome.

I expect more of this from Conor.

"Ummm i feel, i feel... i am ready, i have a full belly. The work is done. It is what it is."

His trash talking hasn't been the same since the loss.

Nate: "F$#% you and your belly"

Hope Nate says something about him carrying his little midget belt around with him which he will never defend.

This press conference will be hosted by the Mac Life............ Your welcome yeh, you bums. It's red panty night tonight yeh.

It's the calm before the storm. Prepare for the phoenix to rise out of the ashes on Saturday and show you that magic is real in this world.
This guy gets it. Good for you,white belt.

Hope Nate says something about him carrying his little midget belt around with him which he will never defend.

It's funny how he calls the 145ers midgets yet his boy Avila is a 145er. lol

Lol,all featherweights are midgets now? I bet someone like Aldo can make you his bitch in less than a minute. And don't make me get started on Conor,I hope you know how to make good coffee.

Well. Its time mother tuckers.

I hope we get some good comedy out of this one

Back