UFC 202: Pre-fight Press Conference (Video + Touch butt altercation) Discussion

6U4dAaX.gif

These clowns have never started a press conference on time, don't bother tuning in till 9.20/4.20

These clowns have never started a press conference on time, don't bother tuning in till 9.20/4.20

I honestly can't remember one ever starting on time.

it's 1PM! that means it's time to wait another half hour for Conor to arrive

oh please conor wear a shark shirt or something.

{<buffer}
It's time!!!!
5 rounds of smack talking, in the Big Mouth division

All bullshit aside, the thing (I think) to watch for this: Does Conor lose his cool.

If he does, like he did during the fight week press for the 1st fight, then he is likely to blow his load in there again, or do something sloppy. Conor usually wins his fights by being the calmer guy, it lets him seize the moments & land his shots. Against Nate, he found a guy who was just as calm in there as he was, on top of having a giant bag full of ninja tricks.

I'm sure Conor has done amazing work in this camp, preparing for a taller longer guy with a great chin this time; I'm sure Kavanagh's team working with Conor have made many huge technical adjustments. But if Conor is not in better control of his spirit this time around, then all of that might not matter & he may end up with the same result.

If he keeps his cool throughout & just has fun with it, then this could get interesting.

conor not in a rush probably filming his entrance to conference for mac-life

it's 1PM! that means it's time to wait another half hour for Conor to arrive
Eh that already got played out. The last time he got there late (when he was wearing that El Chapo wannabe shirt) there were rumors he was being held backstage because he looked drugged up and they were telling him to settle down.

Back