• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 202 - McGoat vs Diaz II - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cerrone is trying to talk himself into the fight, we'll find out, I'm tough for anyone, I'm no secret, I fight the same every time, he loses to pressure southpaws, I'm durable and I can land big shots

He throws wild, I think he has weakness in his defense, he's been hurt by guys that are out of shape and aren't on his level

My last fight on my contract, we'll work on a new deal with the UFC, all I do is fight, staying hydrated, eat, stay happy, want a title fight next

Had a long training camp, ready to fight, I've been a consistent fighter since I was 18, Nate has been pushing me since the Micheal Johnson fight, I train with the best, I'm ready for him, team is chilling, good vibes

they have one brain cell in the whole team, he's just a little kid, he doesn't know what he's in for, I will break him, He just got thrown in there, I'm going to make a broken man out of him

I'm here to finish him, my base is grappling, but I'm evolving everyday at ATT, I'm always going to use wrestling in my fights, he won't make 3 rounds

Going to be fireworks, blackzilians is full of talent, it was awesome, I payed to stay and travel there, I might move down there

I think it's hilarious how much people shifted on Conor/Diaz from the first fight. Come forward - are there a lot of you who bet Conor the first fight who are betting Diaz in the second fight?

I'm the opposite if that counts.

I was on Nate now I switched to Conor. I've been pretty bad at main events lately besides Wonderboy vs Rory and Tyron vs Ruthless.

Edit: I'm also reading through the 196 thread now and it's pretty crazy.

Last edited:
It'll be fine, I'll have fun, he's tailor made for me

I'm always in the gym, I wasn't in fight ready shape, but now I feel like I am in fight camp shape, I'm not even ranked so it's a big opportunity, we'll see what I stick with to win the fight, you have to be calculated, matters on your gas tank, be precise

Don't like fighting on the same card as my teammate, we just got to handle our business, I'll fight whoever, the UFC choose him, Conor is throwing a tantrum like a little baby

It's going to be fight, I'm confident, hopefully it's entertaining, I'm not worried about the outcome

She's likes to go to the ground, but everybody hasn't seen my ground game, this fight is just another win, I want to fight for the title, this won't be a close fight, I'm done with judges

Kim had a late injury, I'll make the best of this lower ranked opponent, I'm super close to the title, I'm ready for it, I won't be surprised, I hope to dominate right from the start

Fucking retarded post

He thinks GT can back AJ up, he thinks GT can take him down. He thinks aj showed some quit in prior fights.

How is that retarded? Just cause you disagree?

Last time I'm gonna ask you. Please show more respect. We're not always going to all agree on all fights

Caraway has an injury, so Mizugaki was option #2, it's a great test, I'll find openings and knock him out, I hit harder than Dominic

I think it's hilarious how much people shifted on Conor/Diaz from the first fight. Come forward - are there a lot of you who bet Conor the first fight who are betting Diaz in the second fight?

I confess. Im not as big on nate this time as i was conor last time but yeah ive switched.

I don't understand, O.. why shouldn't people do this? Wrong first time... Changing minds second time..

I asked the UFC to keep me busy, facing a tough vet, just go out there and have fun, I'm explosive, I shine the best at this level, I'm going to be a savage and knock him out, and deserve the title shot

I did alot more mental preparation, an opportunity to stay active, when my opportunity comes I'll take it, I'll beat her in 10 minutes

I want to buy a house, it took 3 years to rebuild my credit, I'm going to be limping in this fight if I win or lose, I'm excited to bite down on my mouth piece and fight, I know I'm tough, after my neck injury I need to think about my future, might be done at 32, this fight will make things more clear, I'm an adrenaline junkie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back