PBP UFC 198: Werdum vs. Miocic Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

37906-1034155.png

Not sure bout the rounds/methods but i only see chagas, lineker and miocic as question marks

looks at clock. So long to go. Let's go UFC. This is the only time i'm really jealous of the west coaster. Seems like the time zone is great for the cards.

giphy.gif

When JBG realises Cyborg, Lineker and Thiago Santos are fighting.

tumblr_m24c4jqBcu1r2828g.gif

Any of you guys playing draftkings tonight for this card?

Oh shit Wadtuckets back in the house it honestly doesnt feel like fight night until you get here

Like this post if you have a very small penis

Im really sorry to show any hate but i gotta get it out anyone else think Cyborg looks like Sly Stallones Mother ?

download (10).jpg

You know its a big card when Wadtucket is already here starting his Like rampage. Whats up Wad? Over/under how many wads will be blown tonight?

Great card top to bottom. Expecting a lot of violent finishes. Can't wait for main event, Jacare, Santos, Maia vs Brown, Cyborg...hell, even grandpa Trinaldo.Start already!!!

JUST BLEEEEEED!!

Just checked out the lineup again. The fight pass portion is really strong this event. They're really doing that part up now.

solid teams! I picked Moicano, Jacare, Trinaldo, Maia, and Font! May the best man win
Nice! I think Jacare will take it but I can't count Vitor out, it's such a great matchup. I do think Lineker takes it but would not be shocked at all if Font takes it, another fantastic match up. Good luck man!

looks at clock. So long to go. Let's go UFC. This is the only time i'm really jealous of the west coaster. Seems like the time zone is great for the cards.

giphy.gif
oh wow, us europeans have to wake up at 4 in the morning. our plight is greater.

Back