PBP UFC 198: Werdum vs. Miocic Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

That's hilarious. I just literally went through the shower phase, now I am contemplating going to see Civil War but I don't want to go alone.
Lmao oi whats following do on here like what is the point of it ?

That's hilarious. I just literally went through the shower phase, now I am contemplating going to see Civil War but I don't want to go alone.
Civil war was nasty dude, you'll love it. And you could always watch it from home with the right means ;)
giphy (9).gif

37906-1033751.png
Thought about changing my pick to Shogun last minute. Decided to make all smart picks and only allowed myself one heart pick. The first prelim fight, Rua-Corey, and Werdum-Miocic are the toughest to pick, imo.

Dam so alves vs barbena got bumped to main card instead of brown vs Maia that's crazy but o well I guess theyes were just dead set on brown Maia being the prelim main event

Thought about changing my pick to Shogun last minute. Decided to make all smart picks and only allowed myself one heart pick. The first prelim fight, Rua-Corey, and Werdum-Miocic are the toughest to pick, imo.
Anderson/Shogun was literally 50/50 for me bro. Went heart over head, Anderson's chin ain't the best, but I can definitely see him wrestlefuck to a UD.

Let Wadtucket rest, this card could potentially test even his wad reserves

Now I'm just about to tee off, see you scum bags later;)

Ugh. The folk on the west coast of the States have it so good when it comes to watching the fights time wise I may consider moving over there, but only if the drag Queen scene is booming for work purposes.

Fuck even without Hall and Silva this card is looking epic.

anyone get any type of discount code in their email? I didn't get anything for this card. :(

Back