UFC 197 is ultra stacked

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
12733392_950670268303274_8928098968182587741_n.jpg

Yes it is. Adding Pettis/Barboza made a strong card into an excellent card. Looking forward to the Reaper too.

They just need one more solid fight in case of injuries.

Waste of a fight for Whittaker. He should be fighting someone higher up. Kennedy or Machida.

i wouldnt say ultra stacked, but for the hardcores its definitely a fantastic fight card.....for the casuals....they will begin to fill up the arena and turn the volume on their free streams up as soon as the mighy mouses fight is done, so it depends how you define stacked lol.

Only 2 fights I'm interested in.

Good card, I would have thought Pettis vs Barboza would be late on.

It really is a great card but I feel many of the fights on the card will have heavy favourites to win which makes it just a bit less exciting imo. On UFC 194, nearly every fight was 50/50 and that was what I call a fucking stacked card.

Never heard of any of them. Where is Conor McGregor, Ronda Rousey and Brock Lesnar at?

These are a bunch of fights that I don't care about except for Jones/DC and Pettis/Barboza.

Its not a great card, its a good one. Yesterday I said 4/10, with the addition of Showtime its about 6/10.

Two good fights, the rest are meh....the HW fight is completely not relevant and Mighty Mouse and Bones are likely to have easy wins.

I am a massive BJ Penn fan but I have nightmares after his last return so I am completely not interested.

Its not a great card, its a good one. Yesterday I said 4/10, with the addition of Showtime its about 6/10.

Two good fights, the rest are meh....the HW fight is completely not relevant and Mighty Mouse and Bones are likely to have easy wins.
This is why no one like you

I only know the top 2 (bones + MM) and bottom (Pettis)

what a casual I am...

Back