UFC 197 is ultra stacked

This is why no one like you
Actually there is many more reasons to dislike me, but if you dislike me for this out of the other obvious reasons to dislike me then I'll take it as a compliment.

This card isn't too great.

Main Event - Interesting but Bones is a lock to win
Co-Main - Somewhat interesting, MM is a lock to win
The rest - meh apart from Aguilar vs Lima, Pettis vs Barboza (even this fight, I am not convinced either is relevant for the title anymore)

Its a C + to B- card.

Actually there is many more reasons to dislike me, but if you dislike me for this out of the other obvious reasons to dislike me then I'll take it as a compliment.

This card isn't too great.

Main Event - Interesting but Bones is a lock to win
Co-Main - Somewhat interesting, MM is a lock to win
The rest - meh apart from Aguilar vs Lima, Pettis vs Barboza (even this fight, I am not convinced either is relevant for the title anymore)

Its a C + to B- card.
Nothing is a lock in mma and thank you for making my point. Show me your bet slips mr. I know everything. C+ to B- with 2 title fights and Pettis and Barboza? Just no

Nothing is a lock in mma and thank you for making my point. Show me your bet slips mr. I know everything. C+ to B- with 2 title fights and Pettis and Barboza? Just no

I will, a few days before the fight. Jones and MM. Its two title fights but one is the 125 belt and i'd rather see a competitive fight at a higher weight class than that, especially as MM is so dominant.

Pettis and Barboza tent to bottle it alot and as such they will never climb too high again...should be a good fight though. Everything else? Aguilar is interesting...BJ coming back after the last horror show.

Its an OK PPV, nothing spectacular or 'Ultra stacked', UFC 194 was ultra stacked....this is not. Still better than your average PPV.

Oh and yes there are locks in MMA, off the top of my head... Jacare vs Mousasi 2 another one that comes to mind....Machida vs Munoz. Both of which I said on here, are absolute locks.

Holy crap. I am just now learning about the Pettis/Barboza fight! That is awesome!!!!!!!

I will, a few days before the fight. Jones and MM. Its two title fights but one is the 125 belt and i'd rather see a competitive fight at a higher weight class than that, especially as MM is so dominant.

Pettis and Barboza tent to bottle it alot and as such they will never climb too high again...should be a good fight though. Everything else? Aguilar is interesting...BJ coming back after the last horror show.

Its an OK PPV, nothing spectacular or 'Ultra stacked', UFC 194 was ultra stacked....this is not. Still better than your average PPV.

Oh and yes there are locks in MMA, off the top of my head... Jacare vs Mousasi 2 another one that comes to mind....Machida vs Munoz. Both of which I said on here, are absolute locks.

Jones could have lost to Sonnon due to random toe break. Nothing is a lock.

Jones could have lost to Sonnon due to random toe break. Nothing is a lock.
There is no 100% certain deal,

But there was a significant chance Jones would wipe the floor with Chael and he did, a freak occurance almost changed that. A flash KO can do the same and can always have a bearing on a fight.

However you can establish, based on evidence you've seen so far, near certainty in some cases. For example, Roy Nelson vs Big Nog....who's chin was shot to pieces years before, Roy still had his and throws KO punches that KO slow moving HWs...like Old Nog...if I owned one I'd have put my house on a KO in RD1 for Roy in that fight but there was a very slight chance Nog could have caught him coming in or somehow took him down....but a tiny chance of such a thing happening was present....in other words, a lock.

Aljo is also trying to get on this card according to his Twitter.

I wouldn't say ultra stacked.

A great headliner
A comedy munchkin fight
and Yair Rodriguez vs Andre Fili

is "ultra stacked"?

Waste? Natal is going to merk him. He is the dark horse of the division.
Natal doesn't "merk" people. Tim Kennedy found his chin, I have no reason to believe that Whittaker won't do the same

lol @ ultra-stacked

Good card though, will watch. Excited by the Whittaker and Pettis/Barboza fights

Motivated Penn is supposed to be on the card also, card is looking very nice.

loving the card, Pettis/Barboza great addition

Lima/Aguilar should be fun as well

Waste of a fight for Whittaker. He should be fighting someone higher up. Kennedy or Machida.

Yeah, I was interested to see him fighting someone higher ranked up - I reckon that's the best fight available for him now. Kennedy is gone off to war, Machida is coming back off a break and the Bisping match would have been perfect for him only for Silva was paired with him.

I think Natal is a tough fight for him and better to be busy than not.

Ultra stacked, are you having a fucking laugh. Apart from Pettis/Barboza it's a shit card. Cormier/Jones is not intriguing at all, will probably go exactly like last time. MM is a bore and the other fights I really couldnt give a shit about

I hope they get Albert Tumenov a fight for this card.

Back