UFC 193: Uriah Hall vs. Robert Whittaker PBP (Discussion)

Whitaker wasnt going to lose tonight, i was impressed

Hall is a terrible fighter for losing a great fight to a guy he was a slight favorite over?

No

which round did Uriah fans think he won? The first and third were clear as day. The 2nd was leaned towards Whittaker.

emo fans be crying about everything

Hall is such a strange guy. He can fight with a hanging toenail in one fight while bitch about a jab to the face in the other.

I actually had round 1 going to Whiter, 2 and 3 to Hall. I thought Hall had the better exchanges. Round 3 despite Hall getting the eye poke and falling against the cage, there wasnt much happening in the clinch.

It could of gone either way tho. I had round 2 as the toss up.

It was a fucking punch. And Whittaker nearly finished him three times, every time he did Hall just turned his back and hugged the fucking fence. The ref should have taken that as tapping out imo.

Hall has the same problem Felix Trinidad had. He can't deal with movers. He needs flat footed guys to set up his timing.

which round did Uriah fans think he won? The first and third were clear as day. The 2nd was leaned towards Whittaker.

I thought Hall hit the bigger strikes in the third. I think Whittaker deserved the fight though

I thought Hall hit the bigger strikes in the third. I think Whittaker deserved the fight though

you mean after the biggest strike of the round caused him to turtle up against the cage for 2 minutes?

Same guys probably think Hall beat Gastelum

Back