Ufc 190 worst card in a long time not even Ronda can save this

Ronda brings in a different audience. That audience has to be thinking wtf is this shit tonight

Terrible show for a new audience. Reminds me of Ken/Tito 2, that card was hyped up and had a load of new viewers tuning in and it was fucking dire.

Didn't pay a cent!

flTrHZP.gif

classic. I'm not even watching, just reading twitter and it seems like a great fucking show. The slow pacing and long matches have made it very interesting, at least that what twitter is saying. On to Shields/Palhares.

90 percent of people on here are streaming it. If you stream for free, stfu and don't complain you shitbirds.

They are streaming, in large part, due to how weak the card is and has been. If there are less buys and more steams is speaks volumes to the quality of card we're talking about.

Only way this card is saved is Honda getting ko'ed and doing a better version of Zab Judah's chicken dance

This is one of the coldest servings of revenge ever if Rogerio gets his.

Only way this card is saved is Honda getting ko'ed and doing a better version of Zab Judah's chicken dance

No it won't. That fight doesnt matter no matter what.
It should be like male strippers to you. No matter how good they are it should not interest you.

This is brutal, I forgot why I was watching this after the ultimate fighter fights

Claudia Gadehla fight was good, the rest of this has been pretty painful.

Fucking garbage card, there's a reason why 7 fights on the main card. Quantity is better than quality, right Dana?

i enjoyed the card so far, and now we get shogun, stop being a girl

Back