Ufc 190 worst card in a long time not even Ronda can save this

This has to be the latest the main event will start on a PPV, right? It appears we still have one more crappy fight between two guys I've never heard of and then Nog/Shogun. We're easily looking at 1:15 for the main event to actually start.

Gadelha vs Aguilar has been the only solid fight on the card so far. Hopefully Shogun vs Little Nog is either a war or a good brutal finish and Ronda and Correia at least has two solid exchanges before Ronda ends it.

I won't be ordering another one of these Rousey headliners again unless the card is legitimately stacked. This is exactly why I didn't order her last two fights, and I really do enjoy watching Ronda fight.

3oEduV3iOWBmgN1pLO.gif

I want to fall asleep. Would prefer if they just told me what time Ronda is fighting so I can set my alarm. Would also have been nice if the Claudia/Jessica fight was a few fights in so I had something to look forward to instead of kicking the card off with it.

it's fine. sheesh.

Everyone paying for the card is waiting for Ronda. Not stealing it to watch their old favorites get brain damage like out of touch sherdoggers think.

Might just be spoiled from the last ppv but I didn't expect much from this one anyway.

your sig is stupid, I may only be a human but I have a .50 cal and a dab shot. Proving that a polar bear is only food.

don't work,. you'll need 8 - 12 bullets or they won't drop. just get more angry and aggressive

Feels like a fight night. I'm watching, but just sitting back relaxing. Not hyped.

wow. kinda hot.

why is this done anyway? does it "wake up" the fighter, or cool him/her down?

Liquids transfer heat/cold ~25 times faster than air.

40-degree air, no big deal. Jump in 40-degree water.....:icon_lol:

You've got it backwards. Ronda isn't here to save the card, she is the card. The rest of these jabronis are just warm ups.

Funnily enough the other chick fight has easily one of the best on the card and people still bitch about WMMA.

2 TUF fights. NOOOOOO

I'm streaming the fights and I feel like I paid too much

Card sucks, Struve Nog put the brakes on it pretty hard and that first TUF finale fight was terrible. Watching this genuinely feels taxing.

This is the worst UFC PPV ever so far. I think I've seen them all.

The TUF fights arent even the worst tonite ...

The only way this card can be saved is if Bethe wins by KO.

Back