Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Card Info
UFC 190: Rousey vs. Correia

Date: August 1, 2015

Number of Bouts: 13

Venue: HSBC

Main Card Broadcast: PPV (10pm ET/ 7pm PT/ 3am UK)

Prelims Broadcast: FOX Sports 1 (8pm ET/ 5pm PT/ 1am UK)

Early Prelims Broadcast: UFC Fight Pass (7pm ET/ 4pm PT/ 12am UK)

UFC_190_Rousey_vs._Correia_Poster.jpg

Main Card (PPV) 10pm ET / 7pm PT / 3am UK

135lbs- Ronda Rousey (11-0) vs. Bethe Correia (9-0)
{Women​

Um... Main card has 7 fights and starts at 9. Wtf? Haha. Brb passing out.

Well that's pathetic

7 fights on the main card

some randomers or tuf finalist, not sure

I'd rather see Feijao vs Cummin on the main card, only 3 good fights on the card, Shogun/Nog brothers/struve/Bigfoot/soa

Boy, I am officially completely out of touch with MMA. I wasn't aware a single one of the fights on this card had been arranged. Rafael Cavalcante and Demian Maia are fighting? Struve is making a comeback? BOTH nogs are on the card, and one of them is fighting Shogun? Lol when did this all happen?

Has anybody heard anything about a 'big announcement' from the UFC tonight concerning any signings??

Boy, I am officially completely out of touch with MMA. I wasn't aware a single one of the fights on this card had been arranged. Rafael Cavalcante and Demian Maia are fighting? Struve is making a comeback? BOTH nogs are on the card, and one of them is fighting Shogun? Lol when did this all happen?

It went under the radar due to the huge controversy over new pictures of Overeem's torso

I really hope Clint Hester wins, Bigfoot vs Soa should be entertaining.

I'm gonna try to stream the WSOF prelims while watching the UFC ones on FS1. I know I will not succeed.

155lbs- Fernando Bruno (15-2) vs. Glaico Franca (12-3)

135lbs- Dileno Lopes (18-1) vs. Reginaldo Vieira (12-3)

170lbs- Nordine Taleb (11-2) vs. Warlley Alves (8-0)

185lbs- Clint Hester (11-4) vs. Vitor Miranda (10-4)

135lbs- Hugo Viana (8-2) vs. Guido Cannetti (6-2)

Who are these guys and are any of them finishers?

I think it's gonna be a bittersweet night for a lot of us long time fans.

159Y7

They're still doing Brazil TUFs?

The only two Brazil TUF winners I can even recognize is Rony Jason and Cezar Mutante and I remember them most for their HL reel KO losses, damn.

Anyways, looking forward to Hester/Miranda, Feijao/Cummins, Magny/Maia, and Aguilar/Gadelha mostly. The rest seem uninteresting, sad retirement fights, or squash match ups.

Hester looked terrible at the weigh ins, so bad i ended up picking the other guy.

Magny/Maia and Aguilar/Gadelha along with th3 Ronda fight are the 3 I'm most interested in.

the I do have a soft spot for Sturve so I hope he jabs Bignog's nose into the first row. thou have a feeling it may hit the ground which should be interesting.

a fight should mean something and I cant remember a more irrelevant fight then Shogun vs Lil Nog. I seriously have no interest in it what so ever.

Back