Carla Esparza vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk -WSW Title Fight
Johny Hendricks vs. Matt Brown
Roy Nelson vs. Alistair Overeem
Ross Pearson vs. Sam Stout
Daron Cruickshank vs. Deneil Dariush
Henry Cejudo vs. Chris Cariaso
Sergio Pettis vs. Ryan Benoit
Elias Theodorou vs. Roger Narvaez

Pretty solid PPV event so far. I'd like to see one more solid fight main card fight added because outside of the first four listed I don't see any PPV caliber fights, but the probability they run with this and add some prelim level fights is pretty high. All in all, a really good card though, it took shape rather quickly too. All these fights seem to have been confirmed within the last week or so. What do you guys think of the card?

I like this card, lots of fun match ups.

Looking forward to seeing how Elias does, dude seems to have a lot of potential.

Jacare/Romero getting scratched almost threw me into depression.

Same. Mir/BF wasn't that big of a loss but Jacare/Romero was a fight I was anticipating to see. I think Jacare should wait for the winner and hope to get the next shot. Sadly, I Don't think he will.

Not gonna hold my breath on a Pettis card staying good lol.

Damn I have absolutely 0 interest in the women's fight, it's a waste of a main card slot imo.Will not be paying for this event.

Same. Mir/BF wasn't that big of a loss but Jacare/Romero was a fight I was anticipating to see. I think Jacare should wait for the winner and hope to get the next shot. Sadly, I Don't think he will.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind him getting a title shot right now, but it looks like the UFC is leaning towards rescheduling. It'll likely main event that free Rio card in late March with that Faber/Assuncao fight co-maining it.

Cejudo vs Chariaso (who comes off a title shot) and Sergio at BW are pretty solid

Yeah, I wouldn't mind him getting a title shot right now, but it looks like the UFC is leaning towards rescheduling. It'll likely main event that free Rio card in late March with that Faber/Assuncao fight co-maining it.

Ah so 5 rounds instead of 3, not bad. I think Jacare owns him in the grappling but Romero is a monster. I really hope this gets rescheduled. The Jacare who fought Mousasi, is the best Jacare I've ever seen. His striking, like Werdum's has really come along.

UFC 184 was looking good til they stole the Bigfoot/Mir fight and lost the Jacara/Romero match too...

Ah so 5 rounds instead of 3, not bad. I think Jacare owns him in the grappling but Romero is a monster. I really hope this gets rescheduled. The Jacare who fought Mousasi, is the best Jacare I've ever seen. His striking, like Werdum's has really come along.

Definitely agree. He make Mousasi look like a straight chump. Does Jacare train with Cordeiro too? I could have sworn he was at either King's or Black House.

Again Pettis Bros on the same card.

Overall, not a bad one, 6/10.

Amazing card till the injuries kick in

UFC 184 was looking good til they stole the Bigfoot/Mir fight and lost the Jacara/Romero match too...

I know people want to be upset about it and I get that but 184 is still a good card (although it's not the super awesome stacked card it would've been with Jacare/Romero on it). It's still a good card once you get over the disappointment of things.

Really do like UFC 185, it's not going to sell a million buys but it's a solid show.

Back