Ufc 173 matchmaking, good or bad?

Exactly, and even if every single fight ends in a spectacular knockout it still wasn't a PPV quality card. You PAY money for the NAMES, I never get why people don't understand that.
Tito and Rampage are fighting tonight. Don't forget to order the PPV.

Exactly, and even if every single fight ends in a spectacular knockout it still wasn't a PPV quality card. You PAY money for the NAMES, I never get why people don't understand that.

I pay for entertainment.... So take you and your NAME brand jeans and watch something else then, not everybody does what you think. I'm not sure why you can't understand that. I get excited for every event, I judge a fight only after it's done.

Clearly... Fanboy.

I like one fighter in all of mma, and it's because SHE is hot. Otherwise MMA is garbage. Havent watched it seriously since like 2006. To call me a fanboy is an overstatement of my interest in MMA. But continue on. You seem to be entertaining yourself and thats fine.

I like one fighter in all of mma, and it's because SHE is hot. Otherwise MMA is garbage. Havent watched it seriously since like 2006. To call me a fanboy is an overstatement of my interest in MMA. But continue on. You seem to be entertaining yourself and thats fine.
What have your 346 posts in the past two weeks been about if you don't like MMA?

What have your 346 posts in the past two weeks been about if you don't like MMA?

The boxing subforum is pretty good, and the offtopic forums are great. I signed up while creeping on Meisha Tate and saw that no one in the boxing subforum knew anything about the Mayweather glove controversy. My first thread look it up.

Surprising because this particular forum is full of retards.

With the "NAMES" you get ppv draw for sure but why not pay to see guys hungry for finishes and prove their worthy of being a "NAME" ? Your a critic who isn't a critical thinker. Be gone until you learn cognitive function

Imagine they had an algorithm for matchmaking instead of Joe Silva, would that be more fair? Would it be more exciting to see fan favorite fighting another fan favorite because it doesn't happen as often. More fighters would be more competitive.

Very good card. Im interested on Chiesa, he was dominating Masvidal, he had bad luck that night.

tohotforurmom+rolled+a+random+image+posted+in+comment+172+at+_6afb76235e7934f10f70fa22f4240db2.jpg
why try and blow up someone's spot when they speak the truth? Even if I'm younger than you I was exposed to mma at a young age and enjoyed the early ufcs and hayday of pride events. While other kids played Pokemon or soldiers I was excited to get my Pride Cold Fury DVD in the mail. Get out with this nonsense you "heavy" if you can even call yourself that. Pfff

why try and blow up someone's spot when they speak the truth? Even if I'm younger than you I was exposed to mma at a young age and enjoyed the early ufcs and hayday of pride events. While other kids played Pokemon or soldiers I was excited to get my Pride Cold Fury DVD in the mail. Get out with this nonsense you "heavy" if you can even call yourself that. Pfff

I'm not really sure why you included the irrelevant part of your post that I colored but if you are referencing pokemon as a game that was played in your youth then we are around the same age

I found it pretty comical that you did a big post about how stoked you are for this card and then the first person to respond had an opinion that differed from yours, you instantly resorted to attempting to discredit that poster while also stroking your own ego by declaring that you are a "hardcore fan" and those who disagree with you aren't

You may see it as me attempting to "blow up your spot" but I thought the image I posted very fittingly and comically described your ignorant attitude towards the poster who disagreed with you

Imo the card is decent not overly bad or overly great but I found your attitude towards someone who disagreed with you pretty pathetic

I pay for entertainment.... So take you and your NAME brand jeans and watch something else then, not everybody does what you think. I'm not sure why you can't understand that. I get excited for every event, I judge a fight only after it's done.

Great attitude. I feel the same, and it means I pay attention to fighters that I didn't know before when I see them fight well. Which further means that I don't buy into the 'watered down card' BS argument when a card doesn't have massive names like Shields, Guida, Carmont, Okami, Fitch etc, but has a few guys who put on a show.

This card is pretty promising as far as people getting hurt for my entertainment goes, I'm in.

I'm not really sure why you included the irrelevant part of your post that I colored but if you are referencing pokemon as a game that was played in your youth then we are around the same age

I found it pretty comical that you did a big post about how stoked you are for this card and then the first person to respond had an opinion that differed from yours, you instantly resorted to attempting to discredit that poster while also stroking your own ego by declaring that you are a "hardcore fan" and those who disagree with you aren't

You may see it as me attempting to "blow up your spot" but I thought the image I posted very fittingly and comically described your ignorant attitude towards the poster who disagreed with you

Imo the card is decent not overly bad or overly great but I found your attitude towards someone who disagreed with you pretty pathetic
Why would they attempt to discredit someone unless they're wanting to cause a stir? In that case as men were entitled to defend ourselves are we not? I fail to see your correlation.

If they stated I'm not at all pumped sure that's fine everyone has their opinion to what they like but to use satire in a way that states their under minding someone and using they response as a way to have other defend them if a person defends themselves is petty IMO.

Yes Pokemon is an American anime and game if you've been seriously asking

Me and my buddies are doing a little pre-Memorial Day cookout and ordering this one. Too good of a show to pass up. Almost all the fights are exciting on paper, and you've got Hendo, who's my favorite fighter, plus Dillashaw looking for revenge against Barao, and a firefight with Ellenberger vs. Lawler. Should be a great night.

Why would they attempt to discredit someone unless they're wanting to cause a stir? In that case as men were entitled to defend ourselves are we not? I fail to see your correlation.

If they stated I'm not at all pumped sure that's fine everyone has their opinion to what they like but to use satire in a way that states their under minding someone and using they response as a way to have other defend them if a person defends themselves is petty IMO.

Yes Pokemon is an American anime and game if you've been seriously asking

Okay it is pretty obvious that reading comprehension and idea articulation are not your strong points, if you had read and understood my post then you would have saw that I wasn't asking what pokemon is but was saying that it was also a popular game when I was a kid which therefore means that we are similar in age (although I am still uncertain as to why you included your initial rant about age the post I was responding to)

What I got from your incoherent rambling is that you are trying to say that you felt that the first poster was attempting to undermine you by calling the card that you were praising a "good tuf card" and that you felt the need to retaliate by attempting to undermine that poster by declaring that you are a hardcore fan while he is not because he wasn't as excited about this card as you

I think it was poor response on your part because the whole concept of a "hardcore fan" is relative, you may think that you are the "hardcore fan" because you are stoked about this card but another user may think you're just a zuffa zombie and that they are a real "hardcore fan" because they are stoked about some obscure card that you've never even heard of

That is why I think that your "hardcore fan" argument is ignorant/elitist and responded with that image to poke fun at the fact that you consider yourself a better fan than the poster who wasn't excited about this card

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back