UFC 168: Weidman vs. Silva II Prelims PBP (Discussion) 4pm PT/ 7pm ET/ 12am UK

You're an idiot. The man owes us nothing and you don't even deserve to be on this board full of ignorant haters.... that's how dumb you are.

I don't deserve to be on a board full of ignorant haters? Thanks.

Leben still must have some personal issues going one. He has been hurt much worse than this. Something definitely happened that made him not want to excel at his job. Maybe he found God. Either way, it sucks to see such a passionate fighter lose the passion so dramatically.

Counter struck the entire fight with the exception of the knee to start. Leban looked done entering the ring, had a huge reach advantage, and looked content to keep backing away. Just didn't. Look good to me. My opinion, you don't like it, I don't care.

The fight lasted one round.

How many more times do I have to hear "everyone know its coming but no one can stop it" before the co-main event?

Also, is Miesha really waiting for Ronda to gas out?

It's a word.

I didn't say it wasn't. Just funny.

f6f.gif

Leben made a good call there. He fought tonight to see if he had anything left and he didn't. No reason to go back out there and take more damage and likely get KTFO just because some fans wanted the fight to go longer.

Agreed. He had an entire career of being a dude that gives it his all. He didn't have it tonight

How many more times do I have to hear "everyone know its coming but no one can stop it" before the co-main event?

Also, is Miesha really waiting for Ronda to gas out?

If that is her game plan, it is a dumb one.

Please don't dump all over Leben because of this.

His cage got rattled big time.

Exactly. He thought he got knocked out and already lost. He didn't know where he was and lost consciousness evidently.

Had little to do with his heart and everything to do with getting his head scrambled by Hall.

So? It led to the tko

Didn't say it didn't get him the win. Guy like Machida or even Condit can be counter strikers, yet look aggressive, Hall just looked like he was teeing off on a guy he had a huge reach advantage over. Maybe it was just a case of Leban being overmatched, but I wasn't impressed and feel Hall could have looked much better. Sue me.

It's so cute when female fighters try to look tough for the weigh in photo. Just kiss already.

"she's a TEN! a fuckin TEN!"

"i'm bout to fuck ur pig billybob! what u think about that?"

Wow, the way Diego just closed his eyes and laid there at the very end was kinda creepy. I thought he was out cold initially.

Back