UFC 168: Weidman vs. Silva II Prelims PBP (Discussion) 4pm PT/ 7pm ET/ 12am UK

Just need a Ronda win!

1469784_718923344798855_289806840_n.jpg

rock the casbah - the clash being played

favourite song ever.

Rogan just said someone was "unflappable" LOLZ

Leben made a good call there. He fought tonight to see if he had anything left and he didn't. No reason to go back out there and take more damage and likely get KTFO just because some fans wanted the fight to go longer.

Yeah he looked terrible with two knockdowns in one round. Give me a fucking break

Counter struck the entire fight with the exception of the knee to start. Leban looked done entering the ring, had a huge reach advantage, and looked content to keep backing away. Just didn't. Look good to me. My opinion, you don't like it, I don't care.

Damn Chris got beat up.

Sucks that he retires on 4 straight losses, but i respect the dude he was a warrior.

Good win for Hall.

lol Did Rogan hit the edibles tonight?

Not that I'm complaining. I love Yellin' Time.

lol @ Leben having an incredible career

lol?

you don't necessarily have to be a champion or even a #1 contender to have an incredible career.

In any other sport, most fans would understand that.

Leben has been a solid fighter in the best organization in the world for years. He's managed to have 20+ fights in the UFC and has wins over Wanderlei Silva and Akiyama.

Leben knew he was done and that its time to retire. He was hurt and didnt know where he was. Hats off to Leben and his MMA carreer. He should have retired earlier.

This is unfortunately true. I'm really wondering what Leben will be like in 10 years. Going into zombie mode nearly every fight is entertaining, but he probably took decades off of his healthy life.

Counter struck the entire fight with the exception of the knee to start. Leban looked done entering the ring, had a huge reach advantage, and looked content to keep backing away. Just didn't. Look good to me. My opinion, you don't like it, I don't care.

So? It led to the tko

Please don't dump all over Leben because of this.

His cage got rattled big time.

haha Chael saying about Barnett, reclaim something he never lost. If you cheat to win, do you ever actually win it?

Leben made a good call there. He fought tonight to see if he had anything left and he didn't. No reason to go back out there and take more damage and likely get KTFO just because some fans wanted the fight to go longer.

well said. I hate this "i can't believe he quit..." as if he's a pussy or something.

He clearly...well you said it best, he went out there to see if he had anything left and he saw that he didn't. No shame in not taking any more damage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back