UFC 165: The most lopsided main and co-main event combination in UFC history?

Anyone who wants to win on this fight, juts put it on Jones.

Jones wins this fight with one arm

This is exactly the mentality of most people. They dont even look rationally at Gustafsson and only look at Jones. Gustafsson is like that outside non-american that no one really has heard of and pays no interest in before he KOs Jones and everyone will be wtf.

Just like when Ingemar Johansson absolutely destroyed Floyd Patterson in New York:
[YT]3GxWE2EFMwY[/YT]

so pretty much jones and barao are expected to make wineland and alexander look worse than bendo did against pettis

What was the line at UFC 112?

I remember Anderson and BJ were massive favorites.

I think Barao and Wineland is closer. And I expect a competitive, but obvious and wide win for Barao.

Same idiots who put money on Canelo are the same idiots putting money on Gus.

They will never learn.

Lots of people spend $100 on random shit throughout the month why not try to make so dough off Gus if he pulls out the upset. It's the people that drop down large stacks that need to be questioned.

Anyway want the Swede to win but know Jones is going to finish him :(

This is exactly the mentality of most people. They dont even look rationally at Gustafsson and only look at Jones. Gustafsson is like that outside non-american that no one really has heard of and pays no interest in before he KOs Jones and everyone will be wtf.

Just like when Ingemar Johansson absolutely destroyed Floyd Patterson in New York:
[YT]3GxWE2EFMwY[/YT]

The problem is that Gus is primarily a striker and Jones is a wrestler who is very good at keeping his distance while striking. I do think people are sleeping on Gus overall, but all JBJ has to do is get it to the mat and he's screwed.

The line is lopsided for a reason. All rational logic indicates that Jones finishes Gus on the ground any time he pleases.

BJ and Anderson Silva were both around -700 heading in to UFC 112.

They will never learn.

Canelo put a good fight, but you can never beat Floyd by toy, you got to destroy Floyd, and by detroy mean you got to do or die, berserk boxer mode.
Canelo has no beast mode, he just care about his punching power.
My dream didn't come true this time just like Cain vs JDS 2 opposite dream.:icon_evil

The only true dreams was JDS vs Cain 1, Reem vs Brock, Weidman vs Silva.
the wrong dreams was Canelo vs Floyd, JDS vs Cain 2.

anyway, i would agree, Jones has too many weapons, Gus just box, nah.
just gonna be like Cain vs JDS 2.

The problem is that Gus is primarily a striker and Jones is a wrestler who is very good at keeping his distance while striking. I do think people are sleeping on Gus overall, but all JBJ has to do is get it to the mat and he's screwed.

The main thing people dont think about is that Jones wont be able to keep Alex down, he will just get up.

They will never learn.

Or maybe the same geniuses that put money on Serra, Edgar, and Weidman. This ain't boxing attacks aren't as limited and anything could happen.

I think Wineland is coming in under the radar. I don't see the wrestling advantage being very different like Jones/Gus.

Hardy vs GSP deserved the odds because of the grappling advantage.

Wineland could very well knock Barao's block off.

Those lines are ludicrious. For both fights but Barao/Wineland especially.

I will go with the safe bet, and reap in the cash of many. TY.

Back