UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman Prelims PBP (Discussion) 4pm PT/ 7pm ET/ 12am UK

How could any rational person defend the thought that Leben won that fight?

You can pretty easily make an argument that Leben had the first two rounds.

I don't agree with that scoring, but there is a legitimate argument there.

Leben still has his chin. He's not even close to the fighter that fought Munoz. And that was not even a good performance from him.

Shit, Leben looked gassed midway through the first, his gas tank has been a serious problem in his last three fights. Craig was gassed in the third too, but Leben kept on clinching and not landing strikes, he was a warrior though, took those three heavy shots while gassed that knocked him down then the follow up gnp and got right back up. Don't know how a judge scored the first for Craig.

Parke/Tokudome was a war, fast paced action packed close fight, nice ground work and standup. Both men have an iropn chin, Tokudome took some serious shots and did a Fujita/Homer Simpson and let that gas Parke. Tokudome's abs looked like a comic book character's. Why is it that adding an e at the end of a lot of names make them Irish?; Parke, Clarke, Greene, Browne, Cooke, etc. Don't understand those 30-27 scores, the third was Tokudome's.

You can pretty easily make an argument that Leben had the first two rounds.

I don't agree with that scoring, but there is a legitimate argument there.

how?...his TDs got stuffed and he got beat about 65-35 in significant strikes in the first 2 rounds.

I knew they wouldn't have showed the after fight interview with the Fedor shout out .

The judges don't see the total strikes landed remember...
First 2 rounds Leben was clearly the aggressor

Leben landed more strikes in the first, but I guess body shots in the clinch don't count as significant strikes.

380852.png

Sucks that Leben lost :icon_sad:

There's always one fighter I like and really want to win that loses on a card, I guess Leben is that one, so maybe all my other picks take home the W tonight.

Back