UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman Prelims PBP (Discussion) 4pm PT/ 7pm ET/ 12am UK

how?...his TDs got stuffed and he got beat about 65-35 in significant strikes in the first 2 rounds.

Craig was largely on the defensive and Leben did some good work to the body while they were on the fence.

I don't agree with giving Leben the win, but it is a valid score.

lol, i can see it now. TU24 the comeback part deux

Leben and Machida will be roommates

sponsored by Mello Yellow

Bullshit, he just fought hard and put on an entertaining fight. He can still win fights for sure.

Can, sure, but against what level of opponent? He's dropped his last three, and the last two to relatively unknown fighters (compared to Stann, Wand, Munoz, etc.). Not to mention he doesn't exactly have a fighting style that lends itself to longevity, especially as his chin degrades.

He's sober, he has his school in Hawaii, and he's had a long career where he's fought a couple of the biggest names in the sport. I don't think he has anything left to prove, and I'd like to see him go out while he's still got his brain intact.

Fucking lol, always funny to hear Dana and Rogan yelling and hyping...ORDER IT :eek:

Anyone else see Jim Norton in the audience?

Enjoy the dubs.

Silva is such a disgrace for the sport. GOAT? LOL! Got pwned by Takase, Chonan and knocked the fuck out like a bush league showboater by Weidman now. My ass!

I'm glad Chris knocked his block off.

WAAAAR WEIDMAN!

Your hate for Silva is hilarious man. Your posts read like you're foaming at the mouth when you're writing this shit.
Your keyboard is probably full of saliva and missing keys now, lol.

Back