UFC 157 Dangerous card

LUDELOW

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If the fight Hendo vs Machida gets cancelled, you have nothing left, its a free card, but not a PPV, who would buy this PPV?
Its 151 all over again, i thought the UFC has learned from their mistakes.

I'm sure that if either Machida or Hendo get injured they will still fight.

The one that backs out of this may never again get a title shot.

Of course it's a dangerous card,they have Faber fighting twice

If he gets hurd badly it could ruin the UFC's rep

Rousey vs Carmouche and Faber/Menjivar will still do enough on PPV sales. Obviously won't be as high as with them, but still decent.

I hope this is not another veiled attack on a Rousey card.

If the fight Hendo vs Machida gets cancelled, you have nothing left, its a free card, but not a PPV, who would buy this PPV?

genius-meme.jpg

Hendo might pull out cause of knee injury, yeah I heard Hendo said its fine right now but he had lied before about injuries.

normally i would buy this card but i refuse to because of women in the main event. i will find another to way hendo vs machida

The ticket prices are even more expensive then the last event we got headlined by Jds/Cain. Major bullshit

How about UFC 147? The only reason I bought that card was that I'm a die hard Rich Franklin fan. There was nothing on that card except for the Rich/Wanderlei fight.

Back