UFC 156 or UFC on Fuel 8?!

Sickplicity

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Both cards are ridiculously stacked, I ask which card looks better on paper in your guys opinion?

I personally think 156 looks a tad but better. But damn Japan card has me excited from top to bottom.

fuel 8 is great but no fight comes close to Edgar-Aldo

156 obviously looks better. But UFC Japan is definitely stacked, especially for a Fuel card.

156 and it's not even close. Ufc on Fuel 8 is a very good card but it's getting a little overrated. it's got a lot of big names but many of them are past their prime and not top fighters any more. Ufc 156 has 10 top ten fighters Aldo, Edgar, Overeem, Lil Nog, Rashad, Big Foot, McCall, Benavidez, Maia, Fitch. Ufc on Fuel 8 has 3 or maybe 4 Okami, Stann,, Lombard and maybe Hunt or Struve.

Plus Aldo/Edgar is just a far better fight than any on Ufc on Fuel 8.

fuel because wand is on it

is this a serious question? It's not even close.

UFC 156 just because Aldo vs. Edgar should be a really good fight.

156 obviously, that said, I'm also super pumped for Fuel 8, which I think could be the best free card the UFC will ever give us not on Fox

156 just with Aldo/Edgar alone.

The Fuel card is still great though.

Aldo vs. Edgar is biggest fight of 2013 imo and that is even if we see Cain v. Overeem. To me it is truly a champion vs. champion fight and will be remembered in mma history

UFC 156 and it isn't even close.

The Japan card isn't even that great.

IMO.

Both cards are ridiculously stacked, I ask which card looks better on paper in your guys opinion?

I personally think 156 looks a tad but better. But damn Japan card has me excited from top to bottom.

How you gonna make a thread comparing cards without listing the fights. Go back, edit your post and copy that shit from wikipedia!

Are you kidding me? Is this even debatable? UFC 156 and it's not even close...

How you gonna make a thread comparing cards without listing the fights. Go back, edit your post and copy that shit from wikipedia!

Really fucking annoying isn't it.

Whats better? Something awesome or something awesome? I don't wanna choose one for fear of cheating on the other.

Back