• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law UCLA medical school whistleblowers on DEI destroying medical standards in one of the top medical schools in the world

Damn, this is pretty scary considering medical error in the US already kills hundreds of thousands of people per year….

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Or the old waking up one day with pain in your side only to realize via an x-ray the surgeons left a tool in there

again, i don't know about this specific case, but it's not a question about whether DEI throws merit out the window. it does.

look at captain sniff's whitehouse bragging about filling up the justice system with DEI hires...

5% of all lawyers are African American

...and yet 60%+ of new hires are black?? i don't know what the sample size of these hires are, but this system absolutely promotes less qualified people. gender and skin color do not make a resume! why is it such a shock that a system that now bases hires on genitalia, skin pigmentation, and bedroom shenanigans produces substandard performance?

As opposed to the time the GOP tried to push through Harriet Miers or the time they refused to consider a perfectly qualified jurist in Garland?

There's a lot of information missing from the claim when the Asian decline is paralleled with the Hispanic increase and the "other" group. Who are these "others" who are bringing down the test scores? White enrollees and black enrollees haven't changed over the 4 years.

Race thing isn't a big issue. The issue is the next gen of medical professionals are cheating their asses off with AI software.

If anyone been in one of these programs then they will know that each "race" or frats within the class have their old exams and other notes. If you can't network or make friends then that journey becomes quite difficult. There are some extraordinary minds that solo the curriculum but majority of people are just grinding while trying to balance other stresses in life. I wouldn't worry so much about grades as opposed to patient care. It is pass/fail anyways. The people who got in through diversity will get weeded out by the grind.

again, i don't know about this specific case, but it's not a question about whether DEI throws merit out the window. it does.

look at captain sniff's whitehouse bragging about filling up the justice system with DEI hires...

5% of all lawyers are African American

...and yet 60%+ of new hires are black?? i don't know what the sample size of these hires are, but this system absolutely promotes less qualified people. gender and skin color do not make a resume! why is it such a shock that a system that now bases hires on genitalia, skin pigmentation, and bedroom shenanigans produces substandard performance?

Wonder if you were as concerned when the trump kids were essentially part of trumps cabinet...is that the good kind of dei for you

Is that a Nokia phone or a Hot Wheel? <lmao>
LOL It was a hot wheels car.

Ryan Dunn did it as a prank on one of the Jackass movies/episodes.

Inmates do shit like this all of the time to smuggle contraband.
Fuck that shit man.

Fuck that shit man.
Oh, I should had known it was Jackass 🤣

Fuck that shit man.
I wonder if they smuggle in smartphones up the bum 🤔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back