• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law UCLA medical school whistleblowers on DEI destroying medical standards in one of the top medical schools in the world

chicago public schools...

they're not even hiding what equity means anymore.

GOOka05WoAAa0T7

equity = equal outcomes

you're implying that anyone who questions DEI is racist yet DEI policies are literally the very thing that you claim to hate...that "black people lack the ability to compete on merit alone" so they're brought in by force. sir, why do libs and nazis overlap so much?
I thought you would have been a fan of of "equitable opportunities."

I've always gone with Asian doctors regardless.

One student could not even locate a major artery then proceeded to verbally abuse the teacher for putting her "on the spot."

Some whistleblowers leaked some data from UCLA medical school which dramatically lowered stanadadized testing scores for black and latino students

Whistleblowers are afraid to speak out in the severe drop of medical standards because there will be repercissions from the faculty

Non-issue.

Needless to say

None of our fellow dummies here on Sherdog have any change of getting into UCLA medical school or ANY medical school (unless at TRump university)

Only white, Indian and east asian doctors for me. Problem solved.

relax, guys, it's all part of the plan. somebody has to treat PoCs. do you think those whites and Asians with near perfect scores will do it? hell no, they will be working at top hospitals getting paid top dollar. and these DEI doctors will be working in hospitals in the communities they came from. once again, something meant to help will end up hurting the communities. the people implementing these policies cant think one step further past their "feels". it's happening so often that one might even think that helping PoCs was never really the goal *wink wink*

Atrocious if the story is actually true.

But is it though? I tried Googling this story and every source is some right wing rag. So not sure if I believe them TBH.

And for the record, I'm against affirmative action and DEI.

Atrocious if the story is actually true.

But is it though? I tried Googling this story and every source is some right wing rag. So not sure if I believe them TBH.

And for the record, I'm against affirmative action and DEI.
Yeah still waiting for the actual story. It's also funny that ignorant people want to pretend that going to med school makes someone a doctor, as opposed to getting through boards and residency.

Also, people picks their own doctors not off of merit all the time.

the screenshots in op have zero stats on the percentage of failures by specific races and/or ethnicities.

get back to me when this becomes a legitimate story w/ stats/facts backed up by the evidence.

to the gaslighting chuds in this thread, what's wrong with you? "i need the exact tests numbers or i won't believe that shitty DEI policies that set aside merit are creating a disaster".

the lawsuit the other year already proved that leftist institutions are setting up the conditions to produce incompetent doctors.

Fz0P1LGWYAAnE7x

the screenshots in op have zero stats on the percentage of failures by specific races and/or ethnicities.

get back to me when this becomes a legitimate story w/ stats/facts backed up by the evidence.
you are retard here if you don't jizz all over right wing tweets being evidence that america is transitioning into a dictatorship

to the gaslighting chuds in this thread, what's wrong with you? "i need the exact tests numbers or i won't believe that shitty DEI policies that set aside merit are creating a disaster".

the lawsuit the other year already proved that leftist institutions are setting up the conditions to produce incompetent doctors.

Fz0P1LGWYAAnE7x
the thread is positing that black & latino DEI students are directly responsible for the higher-than-average test failures, despite a complete lack of concrete stats to back it up. you don’t even need to argue that DEI is not related to these test scores to point out that nothing about what was presented as evidence proves that DEI is related

the thread is positing that black & latino DEI students are directly responsible for the higher-than-average test failures, despite a complete lack of concrete stats to back it up. you don’t even need to argue that DEI is not related to these test scores to point out that nothing about what was presented as evidence proves that DEI is related
he literally pulled out a random stat on a different university and drew the sped correlation.

he literally pulled out a random stat on a different university and drew the sped correlation.

it's been proven that colleges are significantly lowering academic requirements for DEI hires yet you're totally shocked with a claim that DEI hires aren't performing well? i'm not that whistleblower so i can't find you the smoking gun that you want, but you're breathing in gun smoke, my dudes....

it's been proven that colleges are significantly lowering academic requirements for DEI hires yet you're totally shocked with a claim that DEI hires aren't performing well? i'm not that whistleblower so i can't find you the smoking gun that you want, but you're breathing in gun smoke, my dudes....
how much lower are the requirements? like, what’s the difference in gpa/test scores between a white or asian shoe-in applicant vs a DEI student? i’m asking legitimately, because i’m curious. right-leaning reporting on these things would make it seem like these renowned collages are accepting students that would maybe get waitlisted at their state university

so UCLA medical school is doing a shabby job of teaching their material. also latino+black students make less than 25% of the class. Also a random twitter journalist from the Free Bacon, a walmart Daily Wire, is not the most credible voice.

The source is the UCLA's internal documents, nitwit.
they are not any mentions of race in those blurry screenshots, you retarded fuck. its not impossible to utilize photoshop to paint narratives for twitter fatties like you to eat up. Imma wait till more sources talk about it.
You can find race statistics on your own. Do you need every bit of information pureed into a nice fruit mush and fed to you with a spoon, lil tyke?

how much lower are the requirements? like, what’s the difference in gpa/test scores between a white or asian shoe-in applicant vs a DEI student? i’m asking legitimately, because i’m curious. right-leaning reporting on these things would make it seem like these renowned collages are accepting students that would maybe get waitlisted at their state university

again, i don't know about this specific case, but it's not a question about whether DEI throws merit out the window. it does.

look at captain sniff's whitehouse bragging about filling up the justice system with DEI hires...

5% of all lawyers are African American

...and yet 60%+ of new hires are black?? i don't know what the sample size of these hires are, but this system absolutely promotes less qualified people. gender and skin color do not make a resume! why is it such a shock that a system that now bases hires on genitalia, skin pigmentation, and bedroom shenanigans produces substandard performance?

Back