• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law UCLA medical school whistleblowers on DEI destroying medical standards in one of the top medical schools in the world

Richmma80

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
One student could not even locate a major artery then proceeded to verbally abuse the teacher for putting her "on the spot."

Some whistleblowers leaked some data from UCLA medical school which dramatically lowered stanadadized testing scores for black and latino students

Whistleblowers are afraid to speak out in the severe drop of medical standards because there will be repercissions from the faculty

Led by Lucero, who also serves as the DEI czar of UCLA's anesthesiology department, the admissions committee gives black and Latino applicants a pass for subpar metrics, four people who served on it said, while whites and Asians need near perfect scores to even be considered.

Whistleblowers leaked screenshots of the poor scores due to DEI lowering the standards for acceptance into the school to gain more black and latino students

so UCLA medical school is doing a shabby job of teaching their material. also latino+black students make less than 25% of the class. Also a random twitter journalist from the Free Bacon, a walmart Daily Wire, is not the most credible voice.

Cool, maybe I should go sign up for medical school now so you people can set here on your karate forum and be angry at my Brown success
I bet I can even get the tuition paid for by Brandon cause I'm an ex-con so i need help readjusting to society
The kid wins again

tenor.gif

they are not any mentions of race in those blurry screenshots, you retarded fuck. its not impossible to utilize photoshop to paint narratives for twitter fatties like you to eat up. Imma wait till more sources talk about it.

Yes, it's the Asians and the whites who are failing medical school. Go watch more Fox News you Trumpian loser

Cool, maybe I should go sign up for medical school now so you people can set here on your karate forum and be angry at my Brown success
I bet I can even get the tuition paid for by Brandon cause I'm an ex-con so i need help readjusting to society
The kid wins again

tenor.gif

I've seen picture of you, you ain't brown.

I don't know what the problem is sacrifices must be made for "equally".

Per the left DEI certain races can not be raised up thr standards must be lowered.

Which is the most racist shit you can come across and history disputes this with a huge number of black people that are and were at the top of their profession with no dumming down. In fact they overcame much to achieve that.

These DEI's be trippin. Everyone knows DEI's lack the inherent brain capacity needed to be Doctors.

These DEI's be trippin. Everyone knows DEI's lack the inherent brain capacity needed to be Doctors.

chicago public schools...

they're not even hiding what equity means anymore.

GOOka05WoAAa0T7

equity = equal outcomes

you're implying that anyone who questions DEI is racist yet DEI policies are literally the very thing that you claim to hate...that "black people lack the ability to compete on merit alone" so they're brought in by force. sir, why do libs and nazis overlap so much?

Back