UberEats Customers Are Forcing a Driver to Be Homeless

Youre probably right since the 2 guys I was working with had been with the company for over 10 years. Probably if youre new youre looking at around $22 an hour.

correct_chris_farley_billy_madison.gif

Reactions: JSN
I only used uber eats a handful of times but doesn't it make you select 15% or 20% or even 25%? Pretty sure that has to be selected to place the order. Do they want a tip on top of that tip? What am I missing here?

Who the fuck doesn't tip? Can he not refuse to take the order? I always tip online when I place the order. And very generously since Covid.

To be fair it's most of the world that doesn't tip. The rest of us choose to just pay our workers properly and not force customers pay for them.

Last edited:
Probably should have given some consideration to homelessness before getting that neck tattoo or a bone through his nose.

Personal responsibility? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bet he's a liberal voter so has never heard that particular phrase before.

I always tip and tip well if it’s a place I’m a regular. The waiter or restaurant then looks after you when you return.

I don't do the UberEats but because yall don't tip, this driver is about to be homeless.

Cliffs; driver said he had to pay 3 dollars for parking and only got a 1 dollar fifty tip and now is gonna be homeless cause it's not enough to pay his rent.

I don't use food delivery app anymore because I don't like how much of a cut they take from the restaurant.

he will start a go fund me and dumb fucks will make him rich..merica!

Ubereats is pretty damn expensive in my country, most of my orders come in well over 25-30 bucks, if it comes in at a decent price I'll tip or if the delivery driver was exceptionally good at their job.

Back