Media Uber Volkov 2.0

Horsemeat?

• Total voters
With the new hair and muscles hes gonna be pulling almost as much ass as your average sherdogger.
Good move.He knows what the HW division needs.

Something is off. He was out of shape 14 weeks ago. It's not even bodyfat. It is gaining muscle while losing the fat. That type of recomp isn't possible in a few months in your 30s. It's probably photoshop. Here is a video a week ago and he wasn't that lean. You can play with angles and lighting but he took the picture outside.

2nd visit to this thread, look at both of their necks. Pretty good results for a 10 second head swap

They must have swapped heads for that photo..

That other natty mofo is something else though, being Volkov's height and that pumped up. He may even qualify for a sherdogger. But I bet he ain't making 265.

(Also USADA, but that's more than obvious.)

skipping leg days and putting those days on arms days clearly. <TheWire1>
Ah yes, another bitter troll who tries to discredit someone’s legs.
You’re right, his legs should be twice the size of his body not and proportional at all. . .

Ah yes, another bitter troll who tries to discredit someone’s legs.
You’re right, his legs should be twice the size of his body not and proportional at all. . .
Lighten up buddy, it will do wonders for your health. <JennieThumbsUp>

lmao are you motherfuckers mentally ill??? this shit is photoshopped. the guy he's with Ike Catcher, is the one who is jacked. they photoshopped the bodies on each other. Volkov is still a child bearing hipped skinny fat motherfucker.

He switched their heads as a joke. The body on his left is his, one thing that makes it obvious is the difference in skin color.

Damn, he looks huge. I think this is only beneficial to him.

How do you go from having bitch hips like he had before to having a v taper like that? Has to be some Photoshop involved

It depends on his current weight...if hes the same weight as always then it could be horsemeat but my suspicion is he leaner and lighter while having more muscle then fat now

I always thought he was carrying around too much fat...

Ud be surprised what losing 10 pounds and like 15% bodyfat can do to someone...
How do you gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously though?

His body hasn’t actually changed much except for him having a decent pump.

Did he move to Southern California? This pic is in Long Beach, CA. I’m practically his neighbor. I should go try and find him so that I can verify that he has indeed changed his shape.

Oleg Taktarov has been posting pictures from Southern California as well. What’s going on with this Russian invasion of So. Cal?

His body hasn’t actually changed much except for him having a decent pump.

what's hilarious about this is that he shadow boxes way faster than he actually punches in fights. you'd think he throws more than 1 turtle jab every minute in fights with the way he's shadow boxing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back