Media Uber Volkov 2.0

Horsemeat?

• Total voters
I think I'm more impressed with how tan he got

Why do people shadow box in a way that is fat superior to what they ever do in real life?
Like 10, 20 punch combos.
But irl like one punch?

1. For the conditioning.
2. If the bag isn't anchored it's a way to control the bag.
3. Bags don't hit back.

Not gonna lie he is nearly as tall and jacked as an average sherdogger. you just don't see that in UFC these days with how tiny they have all become. Quite impressed to say the least, get the man an account, he's one of us now.
He is on his way for sure, but honestly I'd need to see his height verified and bench press stats first before providing him these accolades. If you can't hit teh 275, you can't join the club... (not sure if this joke still exists in 2022 on Sherdog lol)

1400843328.jpg

This is from June 2022.

He looks significantly larger, and granted 5 months isn’t a short period of time, it still strikes me as odd how different he looks now.

He has more muscle mass! That means if we go by Sherdog logic he becomes the favorite in all hypothetical MMA fights ever mentioned.

Volkov is like what.. 52? I'm convinced every Russian fighter is at least 10 years older than they claim.

Who's the dude he swapped faces with. 6'7 and jacked

For the conditioning - it's a good work out and you have to control your punches well or you will fuck up your wrists bad.
But conditioning your body for something you'll never actually do in a fight?
Imagine hitting the bag like they fight: one punch, move around; one punch, move around.

But conditioning your body for something you'll never actually do in a fight?
Imagine hitting the bag like they fight: one punch, move around; one punch, move around.
You'll never throw punches in a fight? You're over thinking it - there's a reason so many boxers do mitt and bag work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back