Uber TS new sighting?

Pepy

I have made a huge mistake
@Black
Reaction score
A very few people have managed to capture the attention of sherdog as an individual nicknamed Uber TS has managed some years ago when he posted a picture with Frank Mir. Over the years we have all speculated what is going on with him and why didnt he start his MMA career.

A picture has emerged today on a popular site showing a man of similar statue and constitution to what might be our man

aW0XAEd_700b.jpg

I still remember reading about his plans to fight and hw and do cuts from 285 to 265...he might have been a biggerr draw than Brock.

That dude looks heavier than 285. But hell, as I remember it, Uber TS was like 17 years old when he dwarfed Frank mir.

wtf, that's a statue bruh.

Not pictured: The live rattlesnake Uber TS uses as a condom.

His name is Olivier Richters, from The Netherlands. Owner of a "muscle meat" company.

His name is Olivier Richters, from The Netherlands. Owner of a "muscle meat" company.

Yeah, I suspected it was him.

I think he, too, posted here. Or was it someone else posting his pics with Overeeem?

I think he posted pics of him dwarfing Overeem, but not sure.

Robert Wadlow, I believe. Had my picture taken beside a statue of him at a Ripley's. 8'11" iirc.

I remember that guy, was he the one who met frank mir and made him look like a midget?

Dude is tall if that is a 1:1 of Robert Wadlow, he topped out at 272cm (8ft 11.1in) and 199kg (439lbs) at his death at age 22.

At 11 months, When he began to walk at 11 months, he was 3 ft 3.5 in (1.00 m) tall and weighed 40 lbs.

At 5 he was taller than his mother (169cm, 5ft 6.9in, 120lbs, 54kg)

At 9, Weighing 180 pounds, he was strong enough to carry his father up the stairs to the second floor.

At 13, World's tallest Boy Scout, averaging a growth of 4 inches (10 cm) per year since birth and wearing size 25 (U.S.) shoes.

At 17, Graduated High School on January 8, 1936 and was 8 ft 3 in (2.51 m).

Robert Wadlow, I believe. Had my picture taken beside a statue of him at a Ripley's. 8'11" iirc.

Yeah, but he was 22 at his death. That dude looks older. But what do I know, maybe that was part of his condition.

None of the pictures so far include UberTS. Here's a more recent photo of the guy than the one with Frank Mir:

JeR5O.jpg

And here's UberTS with Josh Barnett:

HHVSq.jpg

Fairly certain that's him.

Wadlow9.jpeg

Geez, basically a 9 footer. What would it be like to wipe out and fall on a sidewalk if you were that size. The entire world is different to a human that grows that big.

Back