Uber TS new sighting?

None of the pictures so far include UberTS. Here's a more recent photo of the guy than the one with Frank Mir:

JeR5O.jpg

Yep, that's him. He had shorter hair in the Mir pic.

Geez, basically a 9 footer. What would it be like to wipe out and fall on a sidewalk if you were that size. The entire world is different to a human that grows that big.

You'd hear the wind blowing in your ears as you fall.

You'd hear the wind blowing in your ears as you fall.

He's basically 2 FEET taller than a big 7 foot NBA center. A curse though because it killed him young. Even in high school he was over 8 feet. The kids were probably afraid to tease him, but he knew.

You guys are making me nostalgic for UberSnoop and UberSeacrest.

None of the pictures so far include UberTS. Here's a more recent photo of the guy than the one with Frank Mir:

JeR5O.jpg

And here's UberTS with Josh Barnett:

HHVSq.jpg

Has he fought yet? What's his record?

That dude is no human

Only a bigass goon like that can still wear bootcut jeans bc who's gonna tell him otherwise.

That's huge. Most people only stand to that statue's bellybutton cause the guy was massive

A very few people have managed to capture the attention of sherdog as an individual nicknamed Uber TS has managed some years ago when he posted a picture with Frank Mir. Over the years we have all speculated what is going on with him and why didnt he start his MMA career.

A picture has emerged today on a popular site showing a man of similar statue and constitution to what might be our man

aW0XAEd_700b.jpg

I still remember reading about his plans to fight and hw and do cuts from 285 to 265...he might have been a biggerr draw than Brock.

thats not uber ts (unless hes Irish, the boot cuts are a dead give away)

A very few people have managed to capture the attention of sherdog as an individual nicknamed Uber TS has managed some years ago when he posted a picture with Frank Mir. Over the years we have all speculated what is going on with him and why didnt he start his MMA career.

A picture has emerged today on a popular site showing a man of similar statue and constitution to what might be our man

aW0XAEd_700b.jpg

I still remember reading about his plans to fight and hw and do cuts from 285 to 265...he might have been a biggerr draw than Brock.

this is not Uber TS this is the Dutch Giant from bodybuilding.com's forums..

The guy is much taller than UberTS he is actually 7'2 or 7'3..

JeR5O.jpg

And here's UberTS with Josh Barnett:

HHVSq.jpg

Pretty sure that the first picture is UberTS' older brother.

aW0XAEd_700b.jpg

With some quality horsemeat and he'll be a god amongst men...

kf2knn.jpg

Last edited:
Whats the story on Uber Goon? i've never heard him mentioned until now.

And Ubersnoop? whats his real name or record

Back