UAlbany racial attack deemed bogus

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Rex Kwon Do, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Rex Kwon Do

Rex Kwon Do ál-ḥámdúlílláh

A few weeks ago 3 black women at the State University of New York at Albany alleged that a group of white men hurled racial epithets and then attacked them. The response:

[​IMG]

Of course the school president, undoubtedly hoping to avoid the ire of the BLM movement who would accuse him of racism for a slow or tepid response, was quick to act:

The icing on the cake is that piece of shit Hillary tweeted over this. Said: “There is no excuse for racism and violence on a college campus.”

Well, party's over, folks. It was bullshit. The supposed victims were actually the attackers.

http://college.usatoday.com/2016/02...t-attack-on-three-black-woman-at-u-of-albany/
    http://college.usatoday.com/2016/02/25/alleged-victims-in-u-of-albany-bus-attack-to-face-charges/

2. Hearse Lightning

Hearse Lightning Not an Uber

Super predators amiright?

Nihongi and LogicalInsanity like this.
  3. M3t4tr0n

M3t4tr0n Sheriff of Sherfront

Put them in jail for lying. Is there a video?

DrDune likes this.
  4. DrDune

DrDune Purple Belt

The release from the school alleges that there was plenty of audio and video evidence that was reviewed. Hopefully it's made public.

And agreed, hopefully they have some time to think it over while being locked up.

M3t4tr0n likes this.
  5. RIPWarrior

RIPWarrior Banned Banned

I can only imagine how much shit is made up.

Andretti likes this.
  6. Rex Kwon Do

I saw video, though without audio. Looked like a white dude was minding his own business, the chicks were getting off the bus, then one started hitting him, he tried to stop her, and the other two started hitting him.

Lol dumbasses.

Threetrees likes this.
  7. JudoThrowFiasco

JudoThrowFiasco Charming Quark Platinum Member

I will wait for Forkfoot to defend these black women before I come to an opinion

8. lil billy

lil billy Forever White Belt

Seeing the acting performance from this lady makes me think Jada Pinkett was right about the Oscars.

Give that girl the award right now

Rex Kwon Do likes this.
  9. sangreporsangre

sangreporsangre Gold Belt

I hadn't heard about this when it happened, but the whole "10 to 12 white guys attacked us and called us the n-word" is a pretty big red flag.

Personally I also think that the incidents at the University of Missouri including the infamous "poopstika" are probably also bullshit.

10. Rex Kwon Do

Jail them? That's racist!

Mass incarceration! Prison-industrial complex! Bernie will get them out. That's his thing, right?

11. jefferz

jefferz Gold Belt Platinum Member

Tell us how you really feel about Hillary TS.

12. Rex Kwon Do

The fact that she dragged a CHILD'S reputation through the mud and denied her justice so she could get her rapist client a slap on the wrist all to further her career says it all, doesn't it?

War on Women, indeed.

13. Fawlty

Fawlty Beholed my Achomlishments

sorry wrong thread

14. jefferz

So you're telling me a lawyer did everything they could to try to get there client out of legal trouble. Shocking.

15. Amerikuracana

Amerikuracana Titanium Belt

I'm getting sick of these. Makes the girls doing the "black power" salute look like retarded children, and that's unfortunate. Please stop making these things up, people. Seriously. The fight for "victim status" is getting so disgusting there is going to be a breaking point. We have rewarded victim status too heavily, and it is causing people to try and make it in a tough world to use it at the expense of others. Kesha? Probably lying. Also probably trying to use a white male to claim victim status. Victim status is becoming theeeee only way to get ahead. When being a scum-bag OR a victim are theeee only ways to make it in a capitalist society, you have some really serious problems.

16. Rex Kwon Do

Are you trying to tell me that defending a guy she knew was guilty--see her "I'll never put any faith in lie detectors again, haha!" comment for evidence of that knowledge--after he raped a kid is a noble cause?

You have a weird definition of "piece of shit." She fits my definition quite nicely. Not every lawyer has to defend every client, you know.

17. jefferz

Did I say it was noble? She did her job.

18. Rex Kwon Do

So did Mengele's nurses.

It's not mutually exclusive that she did her job and she's a piece of shit, so I don't know where you're going with this. You really wanna go down this road to defend Hillary Clinton?

19. jefferz

I'm not defending. I just think it's funny that people get that worked up over a presidential candidate. The shit you guys spew is crazy especially when you get going with your little circle jerks.

20. Rex Kwon Do

Hillary's a piece of shit. I'm not worked up. I assure you that as I type those words my heart rate has not risen.

There's nothing wrong with having strong feelings about who's going to lead your country, by the way. The opposite is far worse. Unless you want to end up with a political culture like Russia's, you'd better hope Americans continue to be passionate about politics.