UAlbany racial attack deemed bogus

Hillary's a piece of shit. I'm not worked up. I assure you that as I type those words my heart rate has not risen.

There's nothing wrong with having strong feelings about who's going to lead your country, by the way. The opposite is far worse. Unless you want to end up with a political culture like Russia's, you'd better hope Americans continue to be passionate about politics.

The "passionate americans" are what have ruined the political system. To many people buy into the two party bullshit and instead of voting for the candidate that fits, they vote for their party.
The 2014 election proves it. Congress had an 11% approval rating but 96% of people that ran for re election won.

The "passionate americans" are what have ruined the political system. To many people buy into the two party bullshit and instead of voting for the candidate that fits, they vote for their party.
The 2014 election proves it. Congress had an 11% approval rating but 96% of people that ran for re election won.

The two party system has nothing to do with passion. But yeah, being politically apathetic will really solve our problems.

Anyway, you've thoroughly derailed my thread so I'm done with this line of debate for now. Back on topic.

Why do they find the stupidest and most unattractive girls to represent their campaign? BLM is turning fascist and more hateful by the day.

Plenty of pretty ones to choose from but I guess maybe the pretty black girls don't want to be bothered with this?

lmao. Bet that will be swept under the rug. Its only news if it benefits BLM movement

Back