International U.S., India, Canada and Australia looking to boycott products from China

I would not be surprized that at some time in the future, when push comes to shove, not all America's allies will support America. I think it's possible that at least one maybe more, will side with the newer, bigger, lad in the playground.
At some point in time, some countries leaders will have to make a very big decision about who their country will side with from that moment on. It'll be telling.

Thanks to the Trump admin and America first policies, there won't be a bigger lad on the playground.

Australia has already been purchased by the Chinese. Its up to you guys.

Think they'd be overwhelmed if war breaks out?

st_20170227_wobases27_2969329.jpg

A lot of African leaders are already in Chinese pockets.
I don't think military bases will make much difference.

To be honest, the US has really lacked foreign policy foresight foresight for a couple decades. Missing the expansion of Russian influence, the rise of China and the growth potential of tapping into a booming Africa.
You guys have done nothing but treat this continent like another battleground. China may be asshole, but they've at least tried to look like they give a shit.

Last edited:
I agree, the bases won't matter if war doesn't break out. If there's war do you think those bases will matter? Communist aircraft could be downed and cargo ships attacked.

Which side would the Africans take? Would they wait to see who's in a stronger position before taking sides?

If it came to a war right now... I would guess most African nations would be opposed to getting involved and would be probably try to diplomatically restrain the US from using bases on our soil to strike against Chinese assets.
Generally, I get the feeling most of Africa would rather not pick sides - but there is, I think, a growing preference for China over America.

I could see them trying that. Not sure how successful they'd be.

The US could deny trade by intercepting every communist cargo plane/ship. China doesn't have that capability yet.

I don't think it'll come up. You get into a punch-up with them, it'll probably be a localised scuffle, and likely over Taiwan - which is not one that your over-worked and thinly stretched forced are necessarily primed for. Now that you've pulled out of the missile treaty, you can at least start focusing on upgrading your ships so your fleets in the Pacific have a fighting chance.

You sound like your strategy would be to cut the continent of Africa off from it's largest trading partner?

That's what allies are for.

Militarily, your allies aren't really worth much. And their ships in the Pacific would have the same problems as yours: inferior offensive capability.
Nor is there much assurance of military commitment from anyone other than Japan and maybe India (assuming India's strategic options aren't already cut off by China's current territory grabbing around the Himalayas).

It's a world war, I'm sure Africa will understand. It could still trade with America.

A) Why would it be a world war? China hasn't the allies to commit to a global conflict and, to be honest, nor does America, really. You guys go to kinetic war with China, it'll probably be a localized regional conflict of their choosing - one with clearly outlined goals. And they'd probably win.
B) You're sure Africa would understand that you cut us off from our greatest trading partner? I mean, African trade with the US doesn't amount to anywhere near as much - so that wouldn't be much of a consolation prize. I don't think starving Africa or reversing the continent's development is really the best way forward.

Last edited:
China is gonna go down as the Nazi Germany of the 21st Century.

They way they're grabbing territory from neighbors, putting religious minorities in concentration camps, rewriting maps/history to suit their agenda, and then trying to tackle the supremacy of the West/Democracy, at some point I can totally see them igniting a regional conflict that encapsulates the rest of the world and then getting their asses handed to them.

I just hope it happens in my lifetime and I'm alive to see China disintegrate. At the very least, the Uighurs and the Tibetians need to get their own homeland. Mongolia can get their shit back too. In short, fuck China.

agreed but Mongolia doesnt likely want its old territory back as that land is now in Russia (Tuva republic) and its people like Russia. OR Inner mongolia is now heavily chinese (han) and any annexation of that would just cause internal problems for Mongolia which only has 3 million people or so.

I am with you on Tibet, that isnt yet entirely Han. And if they ever had independence they would be justified in striping Han of political rights to vote and encouraging emigration of the Han.

It sounds messed up but right after WW2 ended, the largest deportations ever took place.

Millions of Germans and Japanese were moved out of areas they recently settled and conquered. In addition, borders were drawn in many cases in europe to account for ethno and religious tensions and to ease those.

Thanks to the Trump admin and America first policies, there won't be a bigger lad on the playground.
For the moment China still owns a lot of US debt (1.1 trillion) and still provide most of manufactured goods including most medicines and medical equipment. Cutting China off from trade would paralyze the U.S economy. It's the fault of past administrations for their over-reliance on China, but Trump is really just being a blowhard with his straight-line transactional approach to trade.

@PrinceOfPain

Pilots are worth a lot.

A) because multiple countries are pissed off at China.

B )They would have to deal with it.

Sounds like you want live under a Communist boot.

Your hatred for freedom is misguided.

Pilots are worth a lot?
Sure, that's part of their problem - along with aircraft carriers. Missiles are expendable and theirs give them a longer engagement range than your pilots (whose engagement range, sans mid-flight fuelling, has actually decreased).

A) Multiple countries have been pissed off at America for a couple decades. Didn't result in a world war.
B) Meh. America's black population has America by the balls. You start starving black Africa, I'm not sure your country would survive the ensuing propaganda battle. That's not even taking into account the long-term repercussions of further torturing what will likely be the planet's most populous ethnicity at the time.

And no, I do not want to live under a communist boot. One of my biggest complaints about American leadership is that you've had decades of presidents ignoring or enabling the China problem.
At this point, I am just being realistic. I doubt you're going to have a world war involving China (you both lack allies with the will) and I doubt you'd win a military conflict that they felt confident picking, because it would likely be in a theatre within their sphere of influence.

You guys largely ignored trading with Africa, until you wanted to counter China's influence. You treat us like a battleground, nothing more, which is why we had anti-Obama protests that had to be broken up by riot police the last time Obama was in SA. It's also why China has such a strong foothold here in the first place.
Your nation's political cowardice and lack of foresight has put you into a sticky situation, and I hope it's one you do not try to resolve simply with bombs because that won't end well for anyone.

Right now you better be learning madarin or cantonese. All you fucks will be Chinese in 10 years.
Yeah you’re dumb. China vs nato + India + japan

Russia isn’t helping them.

Last edited:
Also don’t forget China is pissing off Russia too :). Doing our work for us. Thanks CCP making the world against you. Morons are running their country and you can see the CCP getting scared. This is why you see the aggression. Their power is slipping by the minute. Oh I love this.

For the moment China still owns a lot of US debt (1.1 trillion) and still provide most of manufactured goods including most medicines and medical equipment. Cutting China off from trade would paralyze the U.S economy. It's the fault of past administrations for their over-reliance on China, but Trump is really just being a blowhard with his straight-line transactional approach to trade.

Do you really have yourself convinced Trump isn't drastically reducing China dependence and that he hasn't crippled China?

Hilarious.

Tiananmen Square happened. We won’t forget. Their economic deal with the Chinese people is faltering. Pressure them. Fuck the new nazis.

Last edited:
Trudeau will cuck to them. He can't help himself not to.

Not sure. He is in the middle of a cuck dilemma.
He must cuck to the USA by design, but he also has urges to cuck to Chinese and Indian communities.

Eventually he will do the right thing and apologise to all of them.

Lol. Since I have gotten two PMs bitching about my pro-commie propaganda:

I am not pro-China. I am just very critical of how America has handled them up until very recently, and I think that Americans massively underestimate them.

ETA: to whomever owned the short-lived puppet account, feel free to resend the same query again. I typed up a response, but the message was gone by the time I hit 'send'. I am more than happy to discuss the issues you raised. You appear to have misunderstood me in your agitation.

Back