International U.S., India, Canada and Australia looking to boycott products from China

China is gonna go down as the Nazi Germany of the 21st Century.

They way they're grabbing territory from neighbors, putting religious minorities in concentration camps, rewriting maps/history to suit their agenda, and then trying to tackle the supremacy of the West/Democracy, at some point I can totally see them igniting a regional conflict that encapsulates the rest of the world and then getting their asses handed to them.

I just hope it happens in my lifetime and I'm alive to see China disintegrate. At the very least, the Uighurs and the Tibetians need to get their own homeland. Mongolia can get their shit back too. In short, fuck China.

Good I've been buying as little as I can from China for decades now. Evil awful place

Fun anecdote: spoke to an optician a few years back. He basically said that a lot of the lenses, frames et cetera (especially the more expensive ones) that are labelled as "made in Germany" or some other prestigious country are actually made in China. Reasoning was that if 99 percent of the product is made in China, and then some small detail made in Germany, you could label it made in Germany to avoid the negative connotations.
Point I'm trying to make is it is virtually impossible (in a free market) to avoid chinese products if the companies involved wants to manufacture their goods there. If you are conscientious enough to check where the product is made, they'll just lie. You need an actual state-regulated boycott where customs literally enforces the ban.

Right now you better be learning madarin or cantonese. All you fucks will be Chinese in 10 years.

Sorry, bro I am packing my 8 incher (+/- 1 inch) until the day I fooking die and then I am taking it with me to meet the Big Man upstairs!

What about supplements from there? How will a boycott impact tainted/not tainted supplements?

fuck supplements! It is about suppositories! Don't be sticking anything chinese made up your pooper!

Fun anecdote: spoke to an optician a few years back. He basically said that a lot of the lenses, frames et cetera (especially the more expensive ones) that are labelled as "made in Germany" or some other prestigious country are actually made in China. Reasoning was that if 99 percent of the product is made in China, and then some small detail made in Germany, you could label it made in Germany to avoid the negative connotations.
Point I'm trying to make is it is virtually impossible (in a free market) to avoid chinese products if the companies involved wants to manufacture their goods there. If you are conscientious enough to check where the product is made, they'll just lie. You need an actual state-regulated boycott where customs literally enforces the ban.
Very true. It's hard due to the laws that allow massive loopholes. A lot of Italian products aren't actually made in Italy. Italy licensed the made in Italy to them. That and they send Chinese to work in Italy as salve labor.
It's hard, I know. But I do the best I can and avoid Chinese products and Chinese owned goods like GE appliances, lenovo PCs and volvo cars.

They're making major inroads in Africa.

We need to keep the CPC away from Africa.

This poster that I'm quoting is a perfect example of a contaminated Liberal. No matter how much authentic information you throw at him, you can't change his mind. He will always push the Liberal agenda that's destroying the West.

The Liberal programming is making him upset and he's now attacking the source of truth that's hurting his brainwash.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse."

A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill

You said a whole lot of nothing but conservative dogma mistaking it for absolute truth. There is a place for conservatism in society, but not to corrupt the discussion toward denigration and vilification of its opposing view. You should learn to nuance your position a little bit. I'm hardly a staunch liberal like you think I am, but you're so seethingly mad at the thought of any form of liberal opinion that it is all radicalism for you. Learn to nuance a little bit

I would not be surprized that at some time in the future, when push comes to shove, not all America's allies will support America. I think it's possible that at least one maybe more, will side with the newer, bigger, lad in the playground.
At some point in time, some countries leaders will have to make a very big decision about who their country will side with from that moment on. It'll be telling.

Back