tyson turned down 30 million to fight holyfield again says "he"ll never fight again"

tonytt**

White Belt
Reaction score
im not making it up it came right from a video interview from holyfields mouth today saying "well mike know he cant win so i cant blame him" ill try to find the interview.

if it came from holyfields mouth then it sounds like total BS on his part cause whose gonna pay the 30million?

just go to google and type mike tyson news and you will find the video interview of holyfield talking about it, sorry i dont know how to post videos.

it was actually posted by the sun and ill never believe tyson turning down 30 million.

so holyfield wants to beat a past prime tyson again. Probably won't even need to headbutt this time.

mike hasn't fought in for five years let alone trained.

Evander Holyfield insists Mike Tyson will not box again | The Sun |Sport|Boxing

Sounds like total BS -> "They talked about another fight and they told Mike we'd get $35m each."
When I hear this I just LOL. Evander seems like he's totally delusional

WTF? -> "Evander Holyfield was speaking on behalf of realdealpoker.com"

So let me get this straight, Hoyfield is broke just like Tyson, he lost over $100million. And now He speaks on behalf of the lord AS WELL as realdealpoker.com?

Last edited:
if it came from holyfields mouth then it sounds like total BS on his part cause whose gonna pay the 30million?

Shows how much brain damage Holyfields got going on up there and where the haell did he come up with that crazy ass number anyway!?.....30 million wtf!?

I seriously doubt those figures are correct, any other proof othen than Holyfield's mouth?

Shows how much brain damage Holyfields got going on up there and where the haell did he come up with that crazy ass number anyway!?.....30 million wtf!?

That what im saying...he sounds like he's totally making things up. So all together he's saying they'll get 2x$35million= $70 million to fight? :rolleyes:

Holyfield most certainly has lost it. (Not that he entirely had it before).

To be honest I think it's plausable that both could get $35million for the fight, They got roughly around that for their last fight and this fight would more than likely have the highest PPV buy rate in history.

To be honest I think it's plausable that both could get $35million for the fight, They got roughly around that for their last fight and this fight would more than likely have the highest PPV buy rate in history.

Listen man, I dont mean to be a jerk but no one wants to see either of these guys fight, im sorry but thats the truth. Tyson even got booed out the ring the last time he was in it which is probably the reason why he doesn't want to get back in

It would be awesome if both Tyson and Holyfield could get out of debt and I hope they can. But im pretty sure holyfield is delusional

Listen man, I dont mean to be a jerk but no one wants to see either of these guys fight, im sorry but thats the truth. Tyson even got booed out the ring the last time he was in it which is probably the reason why he doesn't want to get back in

It would be awesome if both Tyson and Holyfield could get out of debt and I hope they can. But im pretty sure holyfield is delusional

I understand what you're saying, but the media interest and sponsors that would be attracted by this fight, not to mention the casual fans interest. We all know Evander and Tyson are well past it, but the amount of curiosity surrounding this fight would be huge.

Watch much boxing pal?.....Holyfield is looking hard for a payday.....aint no way this would sell anywhere close to what it sold when they where in their primes....

When Mike left, he said he'd never disrespect the sport again
If he ever comes back, which I highly doubt
he'll be hungry for the title

After I watched that ^, I watched Tyson vs Etienne.....who looks like Anderson Silva. And that KO was phenomenal.

After I watched that ^, I watched Tyson vs Etienne.....who looks like Anderson Silva. And that KO was phenomenal.

:icon_conf

They look nothing alike.
They're both black..................................................and that's where all similarities end.

Yeah, Holyfield, you're some awesome because you headbutted a psychopath so many times he actually felt the urge to bite your ear. I'm not defending Mike, but I AM attacking Holyfield. Holyfield should've gotten DQ'd. Hey, Holyfield, you'd still have you're fucking ear if you weren't such a fucking pansy that you can't even beat somebody without clashing heads like some caveman. I hate this whole philosophy of you do whatever it takes to win. That's why people take steroids, why Mayweather won't fight Pacquiao, why Gray Maynard is undefeated, and why Holyfield is a dick.

Yeah, Holyfield, you're some awesome because you headbutted a psychopath so many times he actually felt the urge to bite your ear. I'm not defending Mike, but I AM attacking Holyfield. Holyfield should've gotten DQ'd. Hey, Holyfield, you'd still have you're fucking ear if you weren't such a fucking pansy that you can't even beat somebody without clashing heads like some caveman. I hate this whole philosophy of you do whatever it takes to win. That's why people take steroids, why Mayweather won't fight Pacquiao, why Gray Maynard is undefeated, and why Holyfield is a dick.

nice!!!

Back