tyson turned down 30 million to fight holyfield again says "he"ll never fight again"

Watch much boxing pal?.....Holyfield is looking hard for a payday.....aint no way this would sell anywhere close to what it sold when they where in their primes....

In all honesty no, I'm not a huge boxing fan, but from a casual fan's point of view I can tell you that the PPV buy rates would be huge and let's be honest, the majority of boxing fans are casual fans anyway.

I'd agree with the the significant interest in this fight from casual fans. Everyone who knows boxing knows tyson, 1 comeback fight against holyfield would probably have huge marketing potential. Most definitely not in the $30 million range though.

Yeah, Holyfield, you're some awesome because you headbutted a psychopath so many times he actually felt the urge to bite your ear. I'm not defending Mike, but I AM attacking Holyfield. Holyfield should've gotten DQ'd. Hey, Holyfield, you'd still have you're fucking ear if you weren't such a fucking pansy that you can't even beat somebody without clashing heads like some caveman. I hate this whole philosophy of you do whatever it takes to win. That's why people take steroids, why Mayweather won't fight Pacquiao, why Gray Maynard is undefeated, and why Holyfield is a dick.

if headbutts were made legal in holyfield fights it might scare him into boxing clean

No way this happens, sounds like something he is saying to garner interest in this fight and hoping that someone is stupid enough to pay him even half of this.

Yeah, Holyfield, you're some awesome because you headbutted a psychopath so many times he actually felt the urge to bite your ear. I'm not defending Mike, but I AM attacking Holyfield. Holyfield should've gotten DQ'd. Hey, Holyfield, you'd still have you're fucking ear if you weren't such a fucking pansy that you can't even beat somebody without clashing heads like some caveman. I hate this whole philosophy of you do whatever it takes to win. That's why people take steroids, why Mayweather won't fight Pacquiao, why Gray Maynard is undefeated, and why Holyfield is a dick.

Oh please, Tyson took a bite because he got his ass kicked the first time they faught and he was on his way to getting his ass kicked again-

Back