Tyson Fury would clean out UFC's HW division within 6 months of training

GoatArtemLobov

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Maybe except for Stipe and Blaydes because they can employ high level wrestling if needed...
But for the others it would be KO city all day

Name me one thing Ngannou has and Tyson hasn't, except maybe legkicks, which he doesn't use anyway, and Tyson has decent kickboxer himself.

A level athleticism matters.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Maybe except for Stipe and Blaydes because they can employ high level wrestling if needed...
But for the others it would be KO city all day

Name me one thing Ngannou has and Tyson hasn't, except maybe legkicks, which he doesn't use anyway, and Tyson has decent kickboxer himself.

A level athleticism matters.

Tyson has decent kickboxing? He looked horrible in the videos i saw...

This must be a troll job

too tall, easy to take down. Plus he has skinny legs, he would get destroy just by low kick. Not even talking about the lack of athletic abilities, long skinny fat aint the best build for MMA.

Boxers like their protected bubble of entry fighting

tenor.gif

Imagine living in 2020, where MMA has been around over 20 years now, and still believing complete autistic shit like this.

<{anton}>
Nothing autistic about that, give me arguments then.
What does Francis have that Fury hasn't?
Power? Fury has at least as much
Cardio? Lol
Grappling? Tyson could make up for that within 3 months
Footwork? Lol
Handspeed? Lol too

Name me just 1 thing

Tyson Fury = UFC Heavyweight champion with 6 months training.
Lebron James = UFC Heavyweight Champion with 6 weeks training.
tenor.gif

Name me one thing Ngannou has and Tyson hasn't

Basic submission and GnP defense on the ground. Stipe would finish Tyson in seconds after the first TD. It would be like Couture vs. James Toney, who actually trained a while for MMA. Ngannou is no wizard on the ground, but he (and any decent HW) are infinitely more well-rounded than a boxer.

Back