• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk (Rematch) - Who wins?

Who wins?

• Total voters

Takes Two To Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I believe it's in their clause to fight again. So who do you guy see winning this time?

I think Usyk will win again by decision in a epic fight.

dc06b660-185c-11ef-baf9-2dfab45ba024.jpg

I think that Fury could beat him if he manages to hurt him again and then actually follows up. That said Usyk had him out on his feet last time. Fury is lucky that the ref didn't wave it off. He ate like 20 hard unanswered shots. If it goes to decision then Usyk likely wins again. Fury can't handle a high pace for very long. Usyk can.

Last edited:
Draw isn’t an option in the poll?

I scored the first fight 114-113 (6 rounds each) and would have scored it 114-114 without the knockdown.

As far as total punches landed are concerned Fury only outlanded him in 3 rounds (5, 6 & 12). CompuBox was way off.

Punch-Count.png

Who is this "their"? The illuminati? The lizard people? The people he saw in the woods as a child?

Yes, the lizard man with a split tongue.

Anyway. They have a rematch clause and maybe Fury will soon take it seriously and win the fight. And it will still be a big money for both fighters especially they fight in the desert. Again. A 3rd fight will be a whole lot more.

I think that Fury could beat him if he manages to hurt him again and then actually follows up. That said Usyk had him out on his feet last time. Fury is lucky that the ref didn't wave it off. He ate like 20 hard unanswered shots. If it goes to decision then Usyk likely wins again. Fury can't handle a high pace for very long. Usyk can.

Fury would have to do 2 things and I am not convinced he WILL do those things.

1) take his conditioning properly serious for a long camp if not 2 camps, like a 8 week conditioning boot camp, 2-4 weeks light (if time allows adjust all this as needed) then a proper HARD 10 weeks fight camp.

It still won't close the gap on Usyk having stayed in shape his whole life, but it would help BIG TIME.

2) Fight coming forward. Even if it means risking getting caught, but be smart about it, feint, switch it up, move his feet, all that shit.

He has to be the bull, he can't be the matador. He has to fight like the Wilder 2nd fight. If he has that dog still in him, which he might not.

While I belive he CAN do these things, I do not believe he will do these things.

If Tyson doesn't do that, something similar, or get a little lucky, Usyk can simply be himself and win again. Usyk has better skills, better cardio and should have confidence coming off a win and near stoppage.

Anyway. They have a rematch clause and maybe Fury will soon take it seriously and win the fight. And it will still be a big money for both fighters especially they fight in the desert. Again. A 3rd fight will be a whole lot more.
Fury clearly did take it seriously. He was in the best shape he's been in years. His form was on point and he appeared faster & sharper than ever. Go back and rewatch it. His hand speed was particularly impressive especially in the first half of the fight.

1) take his conditioning properly serious for a long camp if not 2 camps, like a 8 week conditioning boot camp, 2-4 weeks light (if time allows adjust all this as needed) then a proper HARD 10 weeks fight camp.

It still won't close the gap on Usyk having stayed in shape his whole life, but it would help BIG TIME.

2) Fight coming forward. Even if it means risking getting caught, but be smart about it, feint, switch it up, move his feet, all that shit.

He has to be the bull, he can't be the matador. He has to fight like the Wilder 2nd fight. If he has that dog still in him, which he might not.

While I belive he CAN do these things, I do not believe he will do these things.

If Tyson doesn't do that, something similar, or get a little lucky, Usyk can simply be himself and win again. Usyk has better skills, better cardio and should have confidence coming off a win and near stoppage.
He definitely has to improve his conditioning and come forward consistently in the rematch. Assuming it happens.

Wait, so Fury didn't take Usyk seriously now?

Sounds like he needs to DM David Goggins for that conditioning

Fury clearly did take it seriously. He was in the best shape he's been in years. His form was on point and he appeared faster & sharper than ever. Go back and rewatch it. His hand speed was particularly impressive especially in the first half of the fight.

His hand speed looked good. But it’s the feet that are slow now compared to wilder 1 or klits

Back